ROM Hack sun&moon/pkhex glitch

The Evil Queen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I edited my trainer info on Moon and started the game up and my character is not there and the screen is frozen. I've heard about this error and that its fixable if you have the current version of pkhex which I thought I had but apparently not. Anyone know how to get the latest version or know a fix for this?

The Evil Queen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm weird...the issue im having is supposed to have been resolved with the latest release...and that is indeed the release i have.

wallacepower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm weird...the issue im having is supposed to have been resolved with the latest release...and that is indeed the release i have.
did you do it like this?

Moon Title ID: 0004000000175E / Sun Title ID: 00040000001648

1. Start SaveDataFiler and look for your actual game ID
2. Press Y to export your current savefile to the SD Card
3. Plugin your SD Card into the computer, go to the filer folder and look for the title ID to find the "main" file
4. Replace the old "main" file with the new one and reinsert your SD Card into the 3DS
5. Start SaveDataFiler and press R+X to delete your Secure Value
6. Last step, just press A to import your new savegame

/taken from another thread

The Evil Queen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you do it like this?

Moon Title ID: 0004000000175E / Sun Title ID: 00040000001648

1. Start SaveDataFiler and look for your actual game ID
2. Press Y to export your current savefile to the SD Card
3. Plugin your SD Card into the computer, go to the filer folder and look for the title ID to find the "main" file
4. Replace the old "main" file with the new one and reinsert your SD Card into the 3DS
5. Start SaveDataFiler and press R+X to delete your Secure Value
6. Last step, just press A to import your new savegame

/taken from another thread

What thread did you get that from because that doesn't seem to be my issue.

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh sorry, actually there has been many commits after that release, you might need to compile the exe yourself. That glitch was fixed by this commit fafd6e3
Is there a compiled version using that commit anywhere? I downloaded PKHeX (11-18-16).zip from https://projectpokemon.org/pkhex/ and the invisible trainer/frozen screen bug is still there.

hiten

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is there a compiled version using that commit anywhere? I downloaded PKHeX (11-18-16).zip from https://projectpokemon.org/pkhex/ and the invisible trainer/frozen screen bug is still there.

Yes, there is. If you view the commit page, you'll see a green checkmark beside every commit listed there, it links to a build server. Click on it, there are two links, the first one is for Windows and the 2nd one is for linux. You can find a compiled version hosted there, it's on the "Artifacts" tab. I just found out about this yesterday.

Last edited by hiten,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong