fall-2009-v1.jpg

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Only thing I'm watching this summer (so far) is Umineko no Naku Koro ni. Gonna wait for other anime to finish airing before I start them (Tokyo Magnitude, Bakemonogotari, CANAAN)

cosmo2389

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Only thing I'm watching this summer (so far) is Umineko no Naku Koro ni. Gonna wait for other anime to finish airing before I start them (Tokyo Magnitude, Bakemonogotari, CANAAN)

Well of the three you listed, Tokyo Magnitude is really good (except the main little girl is so self-obsessed that she gets on my nerves some times) and Bakemonogatari's first two episodes were really good, while I thought the third and fourth were a little bit long (essentially they could have combined the two) and the fifth coming back to maintain the quality of the first two. I don't know much about CANAAN though...

As for the Fall season, I'll probably begin it by watching Kobato (seriously, I

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only anime that's interesting are Sasameki Koto and Yumeiero Patissire. I'll start on both when Kanamemo is finished in late September.

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
cosmo2389 said:
QUOTE said:
ANOTHER ENDLESS EIGHT ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBLUBLUBLBUB

Aggggghhhhh....!!!!! Will it ever end?!?!?!?! But you know what they say, Endless Eight is ENDLESS!!!!!

In 8 eps, start watching at 9-10 maybe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)