suddenly my pspgo feels so small...

Discussion in 'PSP - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by eriol33, Jul 20, 2014.

1. eriol33
    OP

eriol33 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone experienced this. after I bought 3ds xl this year, somehow I found my pspgo's screen very small. I couldn't believe that I have been playing so many games on such tiny screen without breaking my eyes. my pspgo now is collecting dust.

I'm thinking to buy a psp 3000 sometimes in the future, but I'm wondering whether I'm the only one who suffered this large screen syndrome.

2. Mira

Mira GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2014
    Italy
    well i too had something like it
    after playing so much with the 3dsxl,i happen to have in my hands my old ds by coincidence and it really felt uncomfortable to be playing a game with that i thought...

3. TecXero

TecXero Technovert

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Mainframe
    I kind of get that experience, but the reverse whenever I pick up a XL or my PSP Slim. I tend to prefer smaller handhelds, like the Game Boy Micro. I value pocket space.

4. WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    I tried out the PSPgo and the damn buttons, analogue stick and d-pad were all too small, like, who the fuck was it made for? Certainly not kids because parents would just buy a normal PSP or a DS.

Not only is it too small but also too crammed up.

5. thaddius

thaddius Charmander is not pleased.

May 5, 2008
    Canada
    I really like the Go. I think the form factor it quite nice even though I have big hands.

One great test for the form factor was Me & My Katamari. I played that game religiously on the PSP 1000 and it cramped my hands like crazy. On the Go though it's not that bad at all. Although I would have preferred two analogue sticks like Touch My Katamari for the Vita.

It looks small, but it's quite comfortable in long play sessions. Plus having a 16GB memory stick micro on top of the built-in memory helps...