Homebrew Succesful boot9strap install via DSiWare GameInjection Method -> Missing Installed CIAs from Source

risq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

i sucessfully installed boot9strap on a NEW 2DS XL 11.6 System via the DSiWare Game Injection Method (source system OLD 3DS XL). Everything works fine, i have boot9strap and can install CIAs on the Target system.

As pc system transfer was used my already installed CIAs from the source system are now also on the MICROSD Card of the NEW 2DS. But i wonder how i can access them. They wont appear in the menu, i can see those games in the Data management, they are marked with an x there.

Is there some way to "register" them on the new system? I wont have a problem, to delete them of the MICROSD Card but im not sure, which would be a clean way to do the delete. I dont need any save files.

Any help appreciated, thx in advance

Last edited by risq,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

i sucessfully installed boot9strap on a NEW 2DS XL 11.6 System via the DSiWare Game Injection Method (source system OLD 3DS XL). Everything works fine, i have boot9strap and can install CIAs on the Target system.

As pc system transfer was used my already installed CIAs from the source system are now also on the MICRO SD Card of the NEW 2DS. But i wonder how i can access them. They wont appear in the menu, i can see those games in the Data management, they are marked with an x there.

Is there some way to "register" them on the new system? I wont have a problem, to delete them of the SD Card but even here im not sure, which would be a clean way. I dont need any save files.

Any help appreciated, thx in advance
Use FBI and go to "TitleDB" and download TikShop and TikSweep. Run TikShop and it will reinstall all your missing tickets so your games show up again. Then use TikSweep to get rid of all the extra ones; unless you want to keep them of course.

Any HomeBrew titles that are missing will need to be reinstalled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte