Hacking StreetPass doesn't work anymore and going to notifications gives an error

thekarter104

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.

Since a few days ago, all of a sudden I don't get StreetPasses anymore.
When going to notifications, it freezes for a few seconds and then returns to the Home Menu with the message: "An error has occured. Please save your data in any software currently in use, then restart the system".

So I did and it's still there, always. I can confirm my StreetPass doesn't work, because a friend next to me still gets StreetPasses from me everytime, and I don't. I've checked my StreetPass Mii Plaza and yes, all StreetPass and SpotPass settingsare on.

I never had any problems until a few days ago, so I have no idea what it causes.
How can I fix this issue?

I'm using an old 3DS with rxTools emuNAND 10.2.0-28E
My sysNAND is on 4.5.

Thanks in advance.

megatallica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I assume your console is hacked, use the Official Dev Menu and install the streetpass.cia for your firmware version, im sure someone will link you (I dont have them on hand)

thekarter104

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I assume your console is hacked, use the Official Dev Menu and install the streetpass.cia for your firmware version, im sure someone will link you (I dont have them on hand)

Yeah it is and worked all the time on rxTools emuNAND until a few days ago. It may be because I used Ninjhax 2.5 and corrupted a file or something?
Anyways, thanks. I'll try StreetPass.cia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel