1. OnlineTuba

OP OnlineTuba Member
    Newcomer

I have a switch on 2.3.0 sysnand and 9.2.0 emunand.

I was on version 8 emunand and wanted to update both the fw version and Atmosphere. I was originally using the kosmos sdfiles setup with pegaswitch as my entry point. I updated Atmosphere and Hekate using the files still on sdsetup minus kosmos as that has not gone, and my emunand to 9.2.0 without burning any fuses. So that's my setup.

It all boots fine and everything works ok, except now when I power off my switch and reboot the battery says 100%, even when it has run down and when I boot into my emunand I don't get an Atmosphere boot logo, I get a screen with the battery charging icon top in the left hand corner then it boots fine, the battery doesn't seem to be losing charge either, I think it went down about 3% over night.

Now I have gone into hakate and checked the battery health and it changes the max charge it can take although it still charges beyond what the number says.

If any one could shed some light on what this issue is that would be great. Thank you for any help in advance.

Last edited by OnlineTuba, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Have you ever run Linux or Lakka on the Switch?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Atmosphere, updating, Strange