3DS Hacker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, so I have about $4 on credit. Is it possible to buy something with this credit (instead of waiting for weeks on end) and how? Plus, will this also cover my shipping fees if I choose any?

These are my questions, thanks to anyone who gives a decent answer.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:
Check the FAQs. If you go to buy something while signed in, you can select your store credit as your payment type. As for shipping, I'm pretty sure it's not free, it will come out of your store credit as well.
I was referring to my store credit and my shipping fees. All right, the FAQs didn't exactly help. Did you ever try to buy something, like a card adapter or something that costs $1 but can be useful for you?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FYI, free shipping is not applicable for orders under $5, you can have an R4DS shipped for free maybe, but with your current store credit you don't have enough to order anything.

All you do to spend credit is put items in your cart, check out and select store credit as a payment option, this also covers shipping costs.
No credit card or paypal or anything is necessary.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RupeeClock said:
FYI, free shipping is not applicable for orders under $5, you can have an R4DS shipped for free maybe, but with your current store credit you don't have enough to order anything.

All you do to spend credit is put items in your cart, check out and select store credit as a payment option, this also covers shipping costs.
No credit card or paypal or anything is necessary.

Now this is a definite answer. Thanks Rydian and RupeeClock! Also, there are items that I can buy, just none that I want.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can buy something, like $10. Then when you check out that $4 dollar store credit applied to your order, leaving you only need to pay $6 with Paypal or CC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi