Gaming STILL no Crash team racing Nitro fueled for pc??

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will no proceed to cry about the lack of CTR:NF for pc. Every other remake followed suit in a similar manor. Game comes out on consoles and precisely one year later PC got it. So Naturally I expected CTR to do the same. I am more excited for CTR as that was more or less my favorite crash game, hell, I love crash team racing more then mario kart 64 back in the day and even now. And when the trilogy came out i said to myself, it would be a unlikely miracle if they did CTR. and when it WAS announced i was overjoyed and couldn't wait till next year for pc release. so i brought it on my switch and waited...a year and change later NOTHING. Now its ok on the switch but 30fps and lower graphics is..eah... also dont have online for any of my switches and im not paying for online ether. the middleman is i dumped the switch game and play on pc with 60fps patch but again. no online and lower graphics. id Preorder CTR in a heartbeat if on pc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPYgtVHa8NI +1