Country
Fingers crossed it will work on my PAL Wii as the Jap version didnt
frown.gif

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i just went to futureshop here in ottawa to buy some DVD's and DVD DL's and checked if it was around, on their website it said that it was released on the 11th but for some reason they haven't gotten it yet, I'm sure that's why there hasn't been a scene release yet.

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Some people have it, its been confirmed comes with an update, now is a good time to test out the brickblocker to patch it and see if it avoids the update!

I guess those who have it are not willing to release!

:-)

spoiledfree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its also confirmed the usa wiis that were semi bricked with the no settings issue from Mario charged football have been resolved with the update in Big Brain Academy

vydex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
This game semi bricks your wii making it impossible to get into settings. BEWARE. Probably have to wait till another game appears with another update before this can be fixed. THIS GOES OUT TO ALL PAL Wii OWNERS BEWARE.

spoiledfree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game works fine for usa wiis i semi bricked my wii with mario charged football and had no settings but this game has the 2.2u update in it and it fixed my problem. Its been confirmed that if pal wii owners get this update they will have double weather and news channels. So my advice to pal wii owners dont get the usa version of this game wait til pal version comes out. And always keep your wii updated via internet. Lesson Learned.

spoiledfree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering the same thing if pal wiis have the latest firmware why would it brick or semi brick makes me not want to ever load a out of region game again if this is the case. By the way my wii is NTSC-U and until we have a sure fire way of not messing our wiis up im gonna stick to only usa games.

nofrills

Trophies
XP
Country
hi everyone..

I tried the NTSC release on my PAL Wii with Wiid installed. I've firmware 2.2e but an update started, seemed to be taking as long as a full firmware upgrade rather than a small patch. Anyway the progress bar stopped halfway and I was extremely worried I'd bricked my Wii but thankfully it was fine. I pressed eject and the disk came out, said update had failed but my Wii still worked fine. Just wanted to warn PAL users. Will be waiting for PAL release I guess, this lack of region compatibility is both annoying and strange.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Giganutz