Damned
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Made a steam account. I decided to "abandon" filthy consoles and join the Master Race. Will be buying Amnesia, Super Meat Boy, Deus Ex, Indie Heavy Hitter Pack, and a few packages.

After looking at the prices of the games, I now understand the glory of the master race. Now, if only more fighting games and games by Platinum games were on the PC, I would just sell the PS3 right now.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, filthy consoles.
Sounds like fanboy speak.

I have a Steam account and play console-based games.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wonderful choice.
PC_Gaming_Master_Race.jpg

ojsinnerz.

Damned
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowSoldier said:
sometimes it's not worth to own all 3, especially PS3 and 360 as almost every game is on both consoles.
360 has a whole bunch of shmup games that no other console has, and PS3 just has more interesting games overall (That aren't on PC)

Besides that, no reason to own both.

Duero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
I would not call PC gamers a mster race I would say 90% of PC gamers are immature kids who screams and cry and rage ever time you kill them in Mw2 or black ops or even Battlefield bad company 2. I my self is both PC and Console gamer but Seriously Console community is way more mature than todays PC gamers. I say have Age restriction on PC games 20+ and im happy.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Duero said:
I would not call PC gamers a mster race I would say 90% of PC gamers are immature kids who screams and cry and rage ever time you kill them in Mw2 or black ops or even Battlefield bad company 2. I my self is both PC and Console gamer but Seriously Console community is way more mature than todays PC gamers. I say have Age restriction on PC games 20+ and im happy.

Hahaha what? The average age of console gamers is way, way lower for console.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even with a shitty PC I can acknowledge it's the best platform. Superior controls, superior customization, better game library, better online community, and the prices are way cheaper (a lot of games that launch for $60 on consoles launch for $50 on Steam, unless you're Activision and still sell CoD4 for $30 on Steam).

Buy TF2 and go crazy. Add me if you want, should be Guild McCommunist.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Even with a shitty PC I can acknowledge it's the best platform. Superior controls, superior customization, better game library, better online community, and the prices are way cheaper (a lot of games that launch for $60 on consoles launch for $50 on Steam, unless you're Activision and still sell CoD4 for $30 on Steam).

I've got to disagree with online community. A lot of PC games I've played online there's trolls and hackers. There's hardly any hackers on the 360 or PS3 community.
Played CS:S the other day, first game I went into they were flying and aimbotting and running too fast...

If you mean in terms of general courtesy then maybe, but you still get the hackers that ruin it for everybody.

Duero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
DeadLocked said:
Guild McCommunist said:

I've got to disagree with online community. A lot of PC games I've played online there's trolls and hackers. There's hardly any hackers on the 360 or PS3 community.
Played CS:S the other day, first game I went into they were flying and aimbotting and running too fast...

If you mean in terms of general courtesy then maybe, but you still get the hackers that ruin it for everybody.

but your know why they cheat cuz PC gamers suck so much on the game and it is easy to make cheats for PC but not for PS3 and 360. and average cs or cod players are 10-15 years old they love to be pain in your ass. On console avrage players I seen are 20-50 plus thats have more brain.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Duero said:
but your know why they cheat cuz PC gamers suck so much on the game and it is easy to make cheats for PC but not for PS3 and 360.
That there made no sense whatsoever. PC gamers suck because it's easy for people making cheats for PC games?

So what you're saying is that just because some people want to ruin the gaming experience for others all PC gamers suck?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DeadLocked said:
Guild McCommunist said:

You're full of shit, or you chose a really crappy server.
Barely anyone openly cheats on a VAC-secured server. So you likely joined a hacker server where VAC-security isn't on. There are maybe 10-15 of these servers active at a given time, and are easily avoided.
Sounds like you have a case of "suck real bad". Where everyone better then you is an aimbotter.
I haven't seen a hacker on any online game i've played in quite a while. They're very uncommon these days.

Everyone on XBL is 12.
No one on PSN has a mic.
PC has some of the above two groups, but also has mature people. I've never seen a mature person randomly in an XBL match, unless they were a friend, or a friend of a friend.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
ojsinnerz. said:
ShadowSoldier said:
sometimes it's not worth to own all 3, especially PS3 and 360 as almost every game is on both consoles.
360 has a whole bunch of shmup games that no other console has, and PS3 just has more interesting games overall (That aren't on PC)

PC has MAME, which gives you access to a boatload of shmups anyway.

Plus you own a Playstation 2, which also gives you access to many lovely shmups.

p.s. anybody complaining about online gaming on PC is playing with pubbies, fact.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lol. Consoles have little children swearing and thinking they're hot shit all over the goddamn place. It's like how Xbox Live is known for that. PC has that too, but it's far less from what I've experienced.

And here's what consoles don't have. Mods. Fucking love them.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
Guild McCommunist said:

Then you're playing the wrong server. Most servers enforce permanent bans for hackers and the like. You obviously were just playing on a shitty server. Of all the time I've played TF2 I haven't met a single hacker. Probably the "cheapest" thing is people using premium accounts are servers (which are completely legal) or just people abusing cheap weapons (*cough* Short Stop *cough*).

Duero said:
DeadLocked said:
QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Dec 23 2010, 12:22 PM)

but your know why they cheat cuz PC gamers suck so much on the game and it is easy to make cheats for PC but not for PS3 and 360. and average cs or cod players are 10-15 years old they love to be pain in your ass. On console avrage players I seen are 20-50 plus thats have more brain.

Stop talking.

As for the "crying" and stuff like that, I just turn voice chat off. There's enough hotkeys to not use a mic (like if I'm Medic and someone wants me to ubercharge, they just use the "Activate Charge!" command) and I don't get people crying so much. Most of the "crying" then is just in-game chat. Which I don't care about either. Call me a "bad gamer" for not using voice chat or a mic but I hardly take the game hardcore serious. I suck at it honestly, my PC lags most of the time on it, and I just play it for fun. It's a good game to eat up the hours. I have like 40 hours now, that's just from plugging in an hour or two after school every other day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: decided to make wood menu the default flashcart menu instead of twl menu