DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
My favourite thing is to oversleep on Sunday morning with my gf besides me. :)
Why is no one reading the OP properly? Posts below the minimum word limit of 20 words won't count. I'm going to make it more prominent in the OP so that people look at it.
I'm sorry I missed the part, I thought it was "around 20 words". Can I add the missing words?

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Name of thing to do: Jam and Scribble
Description: My favorite thing to do is to lay across my bed, put on my Paul Frank Skullcandy Hesh headphones, listen to songs and write in my black notebook all day.

EDIT-Forgot the 20-30 word limit....I didnt know if two letter words counted so I counted them (they normally didnt count in my school assignments) :P

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Name of thing to do: Jam and Scribble
Description: My favorite thing to do is to lay across my bed, put on my Paul Frank Skullcandy Hesh headphones, listen to songs and write in my black notebook all day.

EDIT-Forgot the 20-30 word limit....I didnt know if two letter words counted so I counted them (they normally didnt count in my school assignments) :P
Exceeding the limit isn't a problem. :P
However, I'd be happy if people don't go overboard. ;)

fodderstein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
My favourite thing is reading books.Adventure,fantasy,fiction and such.I've read all 7 of the Harry Potter,Percy Jackson and the Olympians,Hugo,The Heroes of Olympus,The Kane Chronicles and so on.​
When I'm really bored....this is what I do.and I finished them before playing anything.​

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Aren't Steam game keys region locked? My retail copy of The Orange Box clearly says the game cannot be registered outside of India (or Asia I forget which one).

Not all games are region locked, and there are tricks to register them on different accounts (even if it's at risk of ban).

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aren't Steam game keys region locked? My retail copy of The Orange Box clearly says the game cannot be registered outside of India (or Asia I forget which one).
Pretty sure they aren't region locked if you buy it off the Steam store.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
My entry:

I love to smoke a hookah (or shisha, whatever you want to call it) with a group of friends and blow smoke rings. I can get around 10 smoke rings in a row. It's fun, gives me a high, and gets the attention of the pretty girls at the next table. :)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Arguing. God damn it do I love arguing. Especially when you're right and you know it. You get to enjoy yourself as the other person squanders and makes bullshit up, knowing what they say is bullshit and that you can counteract every word they say. Proving people wrong just feels good. An example, I have a friend who spews out the most bulliest bullshit you ever heard, and it's always funny as hell to prove he's wrong. One time, he said a movie he burnt onto a disc got a circle of death because his PS3 freaked out because it knew it was a pirated movie, made some loud noise and when he took the disc out it was scratch. I knew it was bullshit so hard and it was so funny to watch him explain it to everyone and then I got to explain how wrong and retarded he is. It's wonderful.

Arguing when you're wrong is fun, too, because you don't need to give a fuck in order to get your point across. I've argued things I knew were wrong for the sake of continuing an argument! I would then proceed to make up facts and statistics to prove myself right, and a lot of the time it work! I've been told I should be a lawyer, that I'd be able to win quite a few cases with my arguing power, but I refuse to do that because fuck lawyers.

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I just took out the maximum word limit as it was kinda stupid.
Although do note that the minimum word limit is still there.

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
My entry:

I love to smoke a hookah (or shisha, whatever you want to call it) with a group of friends and blow smoke rings. I can get around 10 smoke rings in a row. It's fun, gives me a high, and gets the attention of the dumb girls at the next table. :)

Fix'd

My favourite thing is bicycling alone on my usual 10-12 miles route. It helps me relax my mind, provides me physical excercise and connects me with the nature.

Reactions: 1 person

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hi, my name is AlanJohn. I will change your views on this world in the following 27 minutes, but for it to work - you must pay attention.
I have a son, his name is Oscar. He see's this life as peaceful, colorful and joyful, which I do approve.
This is Lena, she is from Northern Ukraine. I met Lena back in 2006, near a musical store. Lena was a great person to talk to, and I fell in love with her. Lena's parents did not like the fact that I wasn't the girl they were looking for, so they denied me. Her parents were stupid people, so they really didn't understand the meaning of "love". They where born in a time of terrible stuff, in the times of communism, the times of USSR.
In the USSR, parents mostly looked for people who were rich and sometimes, they didn't even have to look good. They had an ideal, the ideal of that marriage is the only reason for love and that it is used to set your own off-spring into the same loop over and over again, generation by generation. The head of this fad was a man by the name of Joseph Stalin. He was a viscous man, he made bad stuff I don't really know about. Joseph Stalin made armies of men, and women. He was fearsome when he went to wars and shit. Thankfully, this was stopped when the Americans invaded Russia in 2003 and Stalin got murdered by Conan 'o Brian. After his death, love got spread around the world, but some old people where still old.
So back to me & Lena. We found a way to run away from Ukraine, and we found this great country America, which is a badass country. Me and Lena lived a long time together (until I woke up from this dream, which is a different story...).

Tl;dr
My favorite thing is to love people, or be loved.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like trains.

In all honesty though, I really have a passion for electronic music. The sound of electro-house and big beat has varied greatly over the years, and I always love hearing what innovative new musical ideas will spring up. Dubstep used to be one of my favorite genres, but then the Skrillex bandwagon came along. I usually stick to some of the more obscure electro artists who always provide a fresh source of excellent music.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What do I like best?

The (physical) company of my friends (this counts, right?)

I love being with my friends. Whether or not we're screwing around or studying for something, it keeps me happy.
Yes, playing games online or talking about life online is great. It entertains us for a while but we'll get bored eventually.
Why do you think so? Because it's not as great as being with your friends near you. Physically. I remember the time when
my friends and I were playing games. It was BlazBlue and Smash Bros and some other games. When we play online,
we can't have those screams of laughter and happiness because we would look like retarded alone-type fellows. But when
we're with each other, we can laugh and laugh without care for the world. Why? Because you won't look retarded because you
have your friends with you. Yes, I know that microphones are already invented but not all of us are fortunate to afford extra ones for
consoles. Also, imagine an ordinary boring day. You have nothing to do. I think it would be better if you go find a friend and talk to
him in person than go to the nearest Skype device and talk to him through that. It's creepy and boring.

btw I'm poor at making essays so forgive that huge chunk of wall-text

Not sure about mine so here, new entry

I love music. Music soothes me. Whenever I feel bad about something, I just listen to some music and hey, problem's gone. You'd probably look retarded when you sing along the lyrics of your favorite song but at least you're happy. It's not your problem. It's theirs.
Music is also one of the better means of communication. We all know that there are A LOT of music that heavily involves sex but most people don't know it. Like other music, most of them leave a hidden message for us to decipher. Whether it be something about racism or anything, it still counts as communication and may affect the community, depending on its usage. Wait, how is this related to me loving music? The lyrics. Or the lack thereof. Even the tune can leave a lasting impression.

Reactions: 1 person

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, I'll have to disregard a few entries as they are against the rules. I've clearly stated in the OP that it can't be related to people. However, you're free to edit your post and change it to something else.

EDIT: If you said that you like doing your favorite thing with people, it's completely fine. However, your favorite thing cannot be related to people.

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I like oreos, i like to eat them ,they taste so good. But here in germany you can't get them everywhere ,sometimes they aren't even available.

CookiesMilk

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I love to eat snacks that I enjoyed to, always eat them until the end of the quantity available, usually got sick afterward but I still do it every time when it's available. Looking forward to get Pokemon White 2...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: