Gaming Steam deck dokkingstasjon

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have buy myself a dokkingstasjon for to use with Steam Deck and I have connect Steam Deck to TV using dokkingstasjon. I want to play PS2 games using PCSX2 and I have PS4 controller, how do I play PS2 games on TV using PS4 controller?

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Pair a DualShock 4 to the deck by holding PS+share on the pad and adding it in settings.

Start up PCSX2, enjoy.
I have done that and it works when I'm playing PS2 games on PCSX2 in desktop mode but not when I launch PS2 games from gaming mode and only way I can play games on TV it's when I'm using gaming mode.

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Pair the controller in handheld gaming mode first (use connect bluetooth controller in the Steam button menu), then it should still work just fine while connected to a TV.
If the controller gets detected properly but doesn't register any inputs you might have to turn the controller off and back on again, then it should work. A bunch of my own controllers don't start registering inputs until the second time they've been connected.

Reactions: PikachuPrincess23

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Pair the controller in handheld gaming mode first (use connect bluetooth controller in the Steam button menu), then it should still work just fine while connected to a TV.
If the controller gets detected properly but doesn't register any inputs you might have to turn the controller off and back on again, then it should work. A bunch of my own controllers don't start registering inputs until the second time they've been connected.
I did as you mentioned but it didn't work, I guess I for play PS2 games on PCSX2 in desktop mode.

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Warm balls in the winter +2