Tutorial  Updated

Stardew Valley Easy Modding with rePatch

43444501-72ff331e-94d6-11e8-8e85-1fb5e9c19efb.png

Sorry if this has already been posted or a common knowledge. I just recently started playing this game and I stumbled upon a certain post from r/VitaHacks where one comment said that he/she added the xnb files inside the Content.psarc. Thanks to rePatch we don't have to edit the psarc file. I think that this method simplifies modding because all the files (loose files) are in one location, no conflict too.

Requirements: Latest version of rePatch
  • Using VitaShell go to ux0:app and select the folder PCSE01235. Press the triangle button and choose Open decrypted.
  • Open the Content folder and open the file Content.psarc
  • Press the triangle button and choose Mark all and copy everything
  • Go to ux0:rePatch/PCSE01235 and create a new folder called Content. Paste what you've copied inside.
If you have no PCSE01235 under ux0:rePatch then just create one
  • Go back to ux0:app/PCSE01235 (open it using the Open decrypted mode, see first step) and copy the folder XACT to ux0:rePatch/PCSE01235/Content
  • Delete the Content folder from ux0:app/PCSE01235
Now you can use xnb mods by copying XNB mods to the rePatch directory.

Edit: I just realized that this is more tutorial than hacking. Sorry, my fault. Mods please move this to the tutorial section.

Credits: Thanks to dots for the plugin

Last edited by Roah,

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've just installed this game but won't started yet. It's much hard on normal mode or it changes something?

Durelle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What kind of miss are supported? I don't think they are going to update the Vita version to 1.3 so I'm willing to try some of them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH