Stardew Valley Easy Modding with rePatch

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Tutorials' started by Roah, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Roah
    OP

Roah GBAtemp Regular

Sep 30, 2016
    Burkina Faso
    [​IMG]
    Sorry if this has already been posted or a common knowledge. I just recently started playing this game and I stumbled upon a certain post from r/VitaHacks where one comment said that he/she added the xnb files inside the Content.psarc. Thanks to rePatch we don't have to edit the psarc file. I think that this method simplifies modding because all the files (loose files) are in one location, no conflict too.

Requirements: Latest version of rePatch
    • Using VitaShell go to ux0:app and select the folder PCSE01235. Press the triangle button and choose Open decrypted.
    • Open the Content folder and open the file Content.psarc
    • Press the triangle button and choose Mark all and copy everything
    • Go to ux0:rePatch/PCSE01235 and create a new folder called Content. Paste what you've copied inside.
    • Go back to ux0:app/PCSE01235 (open it using the Open decrypted mode, see first step) and copy the folder XACT to ux0:rePatch/PCSE01235/Content
    • Delete the Content folder from ux0:app/PCSE01235
    Now you can use xnb mods by copying XNB mods to the rePatch directory.

Edit: I just realized that this is more tutorial than hacking. Sorry, my fault. Mods please move this to the tutorial section.

Credits: Thanks to dots for the plugin

Last edited by Roah, Jul 31, 2018
    TheTrueDream42 and MUDD_BR like this.
  2. MUDD_BR

MUDD_BR GBAtemp Fan

Nov 17, 2008
    Brazil
    I've just installed this game but won't started yet. It's much hard on normal mode or it changes something?

3. Durelle

Durelle GBAtemp Fan

Dec 22, 2016
    Canada
    NB, Canada
    What kind of miss are supported? I don't think they are going to update the Vita version to 1.3 so I'm willing to try some of them

4. Roah
    OP

Roah GBAtemp Regular

Sep 30, 2016
    Burkina Faso
    Miss? If mod then xnb.