Gaming Star wars fans

johand

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, the predecessor of Star Wars: The Complete Saga or its successor or somewhere in between, or just a good game...?

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
It's the successor, 'Complete Saga' is Star Wars I & II. However it takes place between episodes 2 & 3 of Star Wars I, and is based on the Clone Wars cartoon.

johand

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello,

Complete saga. Really nice game altough a few questions.
- My son want to play with Yoda. What level does he have to succeed to do so?
- Why are we passing a level and than see that we have "0% yedi"? very frustrating. How can we get 100%?

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's based on the Clone Wars, brought in at the end of Episode II and finishing in the middle of Episode III. And you're playing on the Wii? You will not be able to 100% this game. Fucking Titty Games. I did not like this game; it's the worst one out of the bunch that was released on the Wii.
Hello,
Complete saga. Really nice game although a few questions.
- My son want to play with Yoda. What level does he have to succeed to do so?
- Why are we passing a level and than see that we have "0% Jedi"? very frustrating. How can we get 100%?
Finish all the levels; do them in Free Play; buy the characters power bricks, and red bricks on the ship where you start out from. As you collect studs in the level, the True Jedi meter will rise. The meter will go to 100% when you collect the required amount of studs. You won't be able to get True Jedi status in the first go around; you'll have to do it again in Free Play for this. The first level with Yoda is the third one under the General Grievous storyline. When you finish the level with him, Yoda will unlock in the shop for purchase. But you won't be able to play with him in any of the levels unless a) he's the main character or b) you're playing in Free Play and Yoda is in your character wheel.
It's the successor, 'Complete Saga' is Star Wars I & II. However it takes place between episodes 2 & 3 of Star Wars I, and is based on the Clone Wars cartoon.
The Complete Saga is I through VI: The Original Trilogy is IV through VI, and The Video Game is I through III.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night