GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is to all Star Wars gamers and KOTOR fans.

As many know TSL (The Sith Lords aka KOTOR2) was unfinished due to LucasArts being dicks and rushing the development.

People who know this and love the game most likely know about the 2 restoration projects. The one from Team Gizka and the one done by Darth Stoney.
Seeing as the one from Team Gizka is most likely not to be released Stoney has actually released his final version!

So for all fans who have always wanted to play KOTOR:TSL please visit http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/f123/

Im playing as we speak, not far enough to notice anything yet but I cant wait!

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
frown.gif
No Xbox version?
I won't be downloading this then.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
purplesludge said:
Prowler485 said:
I don't get it?
What's this all about?
Apparently game got rushed and some stuff was left out. This group made a patch to add it back in.

Precisly, and not some stuff but a buttload. If you played the game in its unpatched state youd notice that certain subjects arent explained and you feel empty and wondering way too much in the end. This all fixes that

To awnser YayMii, no no Xbox version but you can get the PC version for like 5 bucks in the budget bin, its so worth it. Remember that door in the Telos Military building that wouldnt open? It opens now to a wicked section
wink.gif

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
I had no idea there was a restoration project or indeed that a lot of stuff was left out. However I did feel that a few things weren't explained.
I'd better play through it again.
happy.gif

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it was a shame playing this game. It was obvious that, what the fuck, you did really just rush the hell out of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described