laugh.gif

HateBreed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry but this game looks ridiculous.. the graphics are nice but I don't know it seems a bit odd.. especially when she lured him in and a midget popped out from inside her

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m_babble said:
It's about time THQ made something worthwhile.

THQ didn't make it. DoubleFine did. THQ is just the publisher.

Anyway, I just got into Costume Quest and now this gets announced! I can't wait! I've loved all (3) DoubleFine games. Can't wait for more! Tim Schafer's really getting his company going now with the small development projects. Sure, this means no sequel to Brutal Legend (which disappointed me almost as much as no sequel for Psychonauts), but we still get top quality original games. I love this, and I can't wait to play it. Is there a date yet?

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chanser said:
Don't forget there will be some Costume Quest DLC.

Ah! That's right! >.< Man, I need to finish playing that. Curse you DKCR, Epic Mickey, Flingsmash, Sly Collection, and Scott Pilgrim! And maybe a little 999. Thank goodness this will still be a while...I hope.

...I suddenly feel the need to find everything in Brutal Legend. >.< I beat it on Brutal, but since then I haven't done much. Can't wait to get an XBox again so I can play Psychonauts again. Why must DoubleFine be so awesome?
happy.gif

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol correct me if I'm wrong but those are those russion dolls that fit neatly inside one another.
If you think about it this game seems like prototype in the sense that you take control of people/ take their form

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MarcusRaven said:
Chanser said:
Don't forget there will be some Costume Quest DLC.

Ah! That's right! >.< Man, I need to finish playing that. Curse you DKCR, Epic Mickey, Flingsmash, Sly Collection, and Scott Pilgrim! And maybe a little 999. Thank goodness this will still be a while...I hope.

...I suddenly feel the need to find everything in Brutal Legend. >.< I beat it on Brutal, but since then I haven't done much. Can't wait to get an XBox again so I can play Psychonauts again. Why must DoubleFine be so awesome?
happy.gif

I found everything except 2 creature concept arts...then my file corrupted.
angry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021