SSBB WIIUs vWII cant copy sd safe files, D:

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by weirdo2000, Feb 22, 2014.

1. weirdo2000
    OP

weirdo2000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2013
    Soo i ported all my games from my old dusty wii to the WIIU with an sd card, And i got all my safes and games safe on the wiiu,
    But then i remember, I got My super smash brow brawl safe file on an other SD card! ( and some other safe files)

Well no problem i can just copy em over,, no wait i cant, because the wiiu's vWII cant copy/move the SD save file, Damn, ANy hacks or tips you guys recommend?

*short story
    I need to move a safe file from an SD card to the wiiu vWII data manger, Wich it wont allow me to do for some reason,

2. tbgtbg

tbgtbg Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky

Nov 27, 2006
    United States
    Play the game on the WiiU at least once, up until the point where you can save. After saving, quit and go into the vWii memory manager thing and delete the save. Then you should be able to copy the old save from your SD card onto the vWii unless it has some sort of protection to prevent this (some games do).

3. weirdo2000
    OP

weirdo2000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2013
    yeah tried that, it wont allow me to move the SD save tough,

4. Clarky

Clarky Don't you know who I think I am?

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    if you have hbc installed on your Vwii you could use Save Manager Gx to move it

5. OriginalHamster

OriginalHamster UStealthy

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    In games that use Nintendo Wi-Fi connection you can't transfer saves, you only option is to use savegame manager gx