Sailor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just had a quick question about Brawl and the Wiikey. I've heard that the authentic copy of Japan Brawl doesn't work with Wiikey's..OK, no problem, right? At least the DL version works..oops, double channels unless you do the 15% trick. Really sucks
dry.gif

So what happens when this game is released to America? Will it also make double channels if you try to play it DL burned? Or is that for only foreign games? What if they have a new protection on it? >.< Also, for those that DO buy the original copy and have a Wiikey, how is that gonna work out?

Sorry if the problem with the original copy not working is fixed, if so..please correct me.

paOol

Trophies
XP
Country
currently to be safe, don't expect the retail disc to work in america on a wiikey. you'd have to wait for a patch before it works.

BUT, i might be wrong and it might work but im just saying.
if you have a NTSC, you wouldn't get double channels from updating from your own region

Sailor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
currently to be safe, don't expect the retail disc to work in america on a wiikey. you'd have to wait for a patch before it works.

if you have a NTSC, you wouldn't get double channels from updating from your own region

Oh, ok :\
But the NTSC burned DL Copy would work perfectly, without double channels, yes?
wink.gif

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country

Oh, ok :\
But the NTSC burned DL Copy would work perfectly, without double channels, yes?
wink.gif
Correct. Installing an update from your own Wii's region is perfectly safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill