biggrin.gif

Fluttercry

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate that non-Nintendo characters were even in Brawl. Especially Sonic whose a pathetic mascott of yester-decade.

Don't get me wrong, I love Sonic on GBA and DS, I love Metal Gear Solid and MegaMan. But I'd much rather see more Nintendo characters before non-nintendos are even rumored.

I want some Golden Sun characters, I want a Wolf Link+Midna combo character. Toon Zelda.
I want Trixie Kong, I want M&L3's Dark Bowser, I want princess Rosalina.
I want Nintendo throwback characters like Crazy Tracy.
It wouldn't hurt to have Majora's mask link changing from Goron-deku-zora like Pokemon trainer used bulba-charma-squirtle.
I want K.K. Slider in there. I want Lil Mac and Mike Tyson.

Maybe then they can start adding non-nintendos. Nintendo is on good terms with SE, so I'd like FF13's Lightning

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Fluttercry said:
I hate that non-Nintendo characters were even in Brawl. Especially Sonic whose a pathetic mascott of yester-decade.

Don't get me wrong, I love Sonic on GBA and DS, I love Metal Gear Solid and MegaMan. But I'd much rather see more Nintendo characters before non-nintendos are even rumored.

I want some Golden Sun characters, I want a Wolf Link+Midna combo character. Toon Zelda.
I want Trixie Kong, I want M&L3's Dark Bowser, I want princess Rosalina.
I want Nintendo throwback characters like Crazy Tracy.
It wouldn't hurt to have Majora's mask link changing from Goron-deku-zora like Pokemon trainer used bulba-charma-squirtle.
I want K.K. Slider in there. I want Lil Mac and Mike Tyson.

Maybe then they can start adding non-nintendos. Nintendo is on good terms with SE, so I'd like FF13's Lightning
With SE you say? Then Vivi from FF9 fits perfectly into SSB4

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Think realistic. NINTENDO GAME IS NOT CAPCOM OR SQUARE ENIX GAME
laugh.gif
You know the maker of MGS begged for Snake in Melee.

my bet goes to a new Pokémon trainer with gen 5 Pokémon

Also my bet goes to a new tLo Zelda character, a new Fire Emblem guy and and and and Waluigi has a high chance. It was as assist trophy in the last smash. Also the guy from Golden Sun may get his chance now.

TLOZ = wolf-link with midna
Fire Emblem would mean the comeback of Roy or the intro of a new character from a new 3DS game or whatever.
Also

Toon-Zelda
mewtwo
Others samples found but not finished

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a matter of seeing which classic Nintendo franchises aren't represented yet. One of the Belmonts has to be included, I think. Whip for standard attacks, sub weapons like holy water and throwing knives for Smash attacks, and Grand Cross for the Final Smash. How this hasn't happened yet is beyond me.

Personally I'd like to see Tingle in the game so I can spend fourteen straight hours wailing on him with a hammer for how bad he ripped me off on maps over the years.

I want to see Jelly Boy included as well. Why did this guy not get more attention? The SNES game is a classic. He can use his belly punch as a standard attack, he could turn into a hammer, pogo stick an bouncy ball as his Smash attacks, and his Final Smash would be turning into a helicopter. And then when people realise how cool he is he gets a new game on the 3DS, with a save system this time instead of passwords so long you need two pens to write them down.

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
How this hasn't happened yet is beyond me.
Mostly because Castlevania is no more a Nintendo property than Mega Man.

As Dark Langin said, don't get your hopes up for 3rd party characters. Snake was brought in as a personal favor to Hideo Kojima, and Sonic's inclusion just falls in line with Sega's recent tendency to try to ingratiate themselves to Nintendo, practically trying to be a 2nd party developer for fan service. (Remember, the idea of Sonic vs. Mario has existed for more than 20 years now...) So that means probably no Squeenix stuff, no Capcom stuff, DEFINITELY no Manga characters, etc.
There have been some pretty fun ideas though, like Little Mac, and more Paper Mario/RPG characters. And I really like the idea of Ridley thrown in. They'd have to reduce his size a little though. Ooh, how about Birdo? Maybe that's just me...

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alucard from Castlevania, please. I will main him no matter what tier he is.

Also, Phoenix Wright.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
choconado said:
QUOTE said:
How this hasn't happened yet is beyond me.
Mostly because Castlevania is no more a Nintendo property than Mega Man.

As Dark Langin said, don't get your hopes up for 3rd party characters. Snake was brought in as a personal favor to Hideo Kojima, and Sonic's inclusion just falls in line with Sega's recent tendency to try to ingratiate themselves to Nintendo, practically trying to be a 2nd party developer for fan service. (Remember, the idea of Sonic vs. Mario has existed for more than 20 years now...) So that means probably no Squeenix stuff, no Capcom stuff, DEFINITELY no Manga characters, etc.
There have been some pretty fun ideas though, like Little Mac, and more Paper Mario/RPG characters. And I really like the idea of Ridley thrown in. They'd have to reduce his size a little though. Ooh, how about Birdo? Maybe that's just me...

Birdo, nah I don't think it fits in Smash. Birdo has good capabilities, BUT its something similar to Yoshi I believe(except that Yoshi uses his tongue etc.)

I've been fellowing Smash for a while. INCLUDING homebrew projects. Those homebrew projects learned me to think realistic.

Ridley if it reduced it would not be Ridley anymore.
ohnoes.png

rock7

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Megaman(megaman)
Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
Tails (sonic)
Your Mii
simon belmont (castlevania)
Tingle (legend of zelda)
and that new villain of zelda skyward sword

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think Capcom will be lending any of their characters out. They already use them in their own fighters (in both main series and crossover games). Unless they do a vs. Capcom or x Capcom game, they won't be on board.

Suda said he wanted Travis as a character in Super Smash Bros. but it probably won't happen. He's going multiplatform now and he's a little too "rowdy" for the cartoony roster (I know Snake is also a bit more "mature" than most but he's a bit silly and not nearly as foul-mouthed and inappropriate as Travis).

I can't really think of anybody outside of maybe Fawful but I don't really care for Fawful.

rock7

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
I don't think Capcom will be lending any of their characters out. They already use them in their own fighters (in both main series and crossover games). Unless they do a vs. Capcom or x Capcom game, they won't be on board.

maybe one day Nintendo vs Capcom is released ....

(dreaming does not hurt)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rock7 said:
QUOTE said:

maybe one day Nintendo vs Capcom is released ....

(dreaming does not hurt)

I even doubt that. Who wants to see Dante duke it out with Mario? I don't. I want to see him fight against Deadpool some more. Hell, even do Dissidia x Capcom.

Side note, if that happens, you guys fucking owe me.

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree with having Flint, Jeff and Ninten.
Or at least Flint. Or Jeff.
Phoenix Wright, won't happen but he's still too cool.
Little Mac
Balloon Fighter or Balloon Kid (Alice)
Pauline
Dixie Kong
Isaac
Bonk
Simon Belmont
Megaman
Bomberman
Geno
Boy and his Blob
Protagonist of Cave Story
Travis Touchdown

And Pacman should make an appearance as an assist trophy or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gt2ToRSjQA