Hacking SRWX - Getting error C1-6703-6

Arkillo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello guys,

New guy in town here, so my apologies if I sound too noob, ok?
I just installed henKaku enso (3.65) on my PS Vita a couple days ago.
So far all games I installed run smoothly, but I'm getting mentioned error (C1-6703-6) when trying to play Super Robot Wars X.
I just installed it as any other of the 2 games I put, but yet not launching. Funny stuff is that I know some games do require redux repatch in order to run on consoles under the needed firmware (this one goes from 3.68 onwards I believe)... but this one is not within any list of Maidump or repatched list. It just shows as a regular NoNpDrm dump.
Also, I see that Super Robot Wars V is within that repatch list... but I have it and it works without having to do nothing extra to make it work meanwhile X doesn't.
I already tried reinstalling game and all that with no success.

Am I doing something wrong?
Should I upload my config.txt in order to know if I'm missing any line in there?

Btw... I'm using a PS Vita 1000 model with a 14 gb original memory stick and basic internal memory.
Any ideas or recommendations would be welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks!

Arkillo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Just checking some other posts about the same issue, found that it was mentioned that in TheOfficialFlow github it said how to troubleshoot this error.
It says:

"I am getting a C1-6703-6 error when trying to run a game/application" - You are running NoNpDrm from a Devkit/Testkit (PDEL/PTEL) these devices are not currently supported.

What does this mean?
I get the part of "not currently supported", but... I'm just using enso as anyone else and every other plugin needed detailed on the guides.
Still don't understand why SRW V works when having "compatibility" issues and SRW X doesn't being that it should work normally.

juliosueiras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just checking some other posts about the same issue, found that it was mentioned that in TheOfficialFlow github it said how to troubleshoot this error.
It says:

"I am getting a C1-6703-6 error when trying to run a game/application" - You are running NoNpDrm from a Devkit/Testkit (PDEL/PTEL) these devices are not currently supported.

What does this mean?
I get the part of "not currently supported", but... I'm just using enso as anyone else and every other plugin needed detailed on the guides.
Still don't understand why SRW V works when having "compatibility" issues and SRW X doesn't being that it should work normally.

so you have repatch installed? (the latest) and using a NND ver of SRW X? and did you get the comp packs for this game from NPS Browser/PKGj/the Gitlab repo ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: