Hacking Splatoon Colorizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

typ0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey gudenaurock, just tested it for you on 2.5.0 and all good here.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just updated my java runtime and I get the same error message...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/gudenau/wrapper/Launcher : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

I'm guessing you only updated your Java version on Java.com and haven't got the JDK installed. Go here and download the one for mac and then see how you go. http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey gudenaurock, just tested it for you on 2.5.0 and all good here.

I'm guessing you only updated your Java version on Java.com and haven't got the JDK installed. Go here and download the one for mac and then see how you go. http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html
That should not matter, but if there latest Mac build is old or his path is screwed up updating won't matter. Hence why I need the output of "java -version".

Well, if the update works I'll push an update today with a new Splatoon version and a suprise.

typ0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That should not matter, but if there latest Mac build is old or his path is screwed up updating won't matter. Hence why I need the output of "java -version".

Well, if the update works I'll push an update today with a new Splatoon version and a suprise.

I just think his output of "java -version" will be too old. I had a quick look on one of my machines that didn't have the latest JDK (1.6 in terminal as the -version output) and unless you update the JDK at the link I provided above it won't fully update everything by just running the update from Java.com.

(Just tested your latest version on my Mac as well after I updated the JDK and also works no problem, not that it shouldn't but just wanted to confirm)

Ooh surprise hey! Can't wait :)

MHFsilver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So this is safe online correct? I won't get banned for using this? I want to be sure before joining a battle with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.