ROM Hack WIP SplatHeX A Splatoon Save Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

I have the DLC and I deactivated my account from the eShop. After launching Splatoon 2, the only thing I couldnt use is the Octo expansion but I could use the gears within it. Also the Octoling is still usable

smug_loli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I have the DLC and I deactivated my account from the eShop. After launching Splatoon 2, the only thing I couldnt use is the Octo expansion but I could use the gears within it. Also the Octoling is still usable
But you can't play online if you deactivate no ?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

But you can't play online if you deactivate no ?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
You can play online. The account is still on the Swtich. I just deactivated from the eShop so I'm able to use it on another Switch if I get banned

Last edited by ,

blairfancy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not able to launch application on Ubuntu with wine 3.0.2
See capture attached for information.
BF

Attachments

• Capture d’écran de 2018-08-04 23-31-21.png
    Capture d’écran de 2018-08-04 23-31-21.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 233
D

Deleted User

Thank you for this
Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.A
If it was a virus, this thread would've been taken down months ago. Your antivirus detects it as a virus but there's really no virus. Its just the way the codes within the save editor is handled. Please do not try to be a troll

zebigboo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So is it safe to add all gears ? I mean, I thought the main ability was blocked on a single one, I mean for example how can you change the ability of the annaki beret even though the wiki states that it is only "ink resistance up" ? (https://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Annaki_Beret)
Wouldn't it be obvious that the equipment is hacked ? I'm paranoid about a ban :P

(Sorry for my broken english)

D

Deleted User

So is it safe to add all gears ? I mean, I thought the main ability was blocked on a single one, I mean for example how can you change the ability of the annaki beret even though the wiki states that it is only "ink resistance up" ? (https://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Annaki_Beret)
Wouldn't it be obvious that the equipment is hacked ? I'm paranoid about a ban :P

(Sorry for my broken english)
Can be risky but everything can be unlocked. Octo expansion gear can be used without the DLC so I dont see why it would be a problem but it can be if Nintendo adds more security to the game one day

Digitalcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since SplatHex decrypts the save file, how do I get it to dump a decrypted version, since I want to take a manual look at the save or even better, does it store the decrypted save somewhere in a temp folder?

Last edited by Digitalcat,

Digitalcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmhhh, sorry for the questions, I'm a bit of a noob, but I'm really willing to learn. I thought after decrypting it would be a easy time in HexEdit, but so far I'm not able to find any Hexadecimal Value in there linking up with any normal decimal values in my save, such as cash and other things. So I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong. Anyone willing to help me out?

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmhhh, sorry for the questions, I'm a bit of a noob, but I'm really willing to learn. I thought after decrypting it would be a easy time in HexEdit, but so far I'm not able to find any Hexadecimal Value in there linking up with any normal decimal values in my save, such as cash and other things. So I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong. Anyone willing to help me out?
You need to convert the values from big ending to little endian to find them

Reactions: Digitalcat

Candy man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you give yourself clothes by editing the hex? after all, i’m still aiming high for the white eminence jacket :lol:

Candy man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you know the IDCodes for the clothing, yes.

Edit: Also pretty sure that jacket is already in the editor.
only in the EU version i know, and in JP version but then u wouldn't have to hack it in :sleep:
but sometime soon i may have to edit the hex codes to put it on a bit more manually because it's very sad to be without :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi