ROM Hack WIP SplatHeX A Splatoon Save Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
then where's the save editing thread because i'm talking through a hex editor not this piece of garbage
it would be stored locally, in the save, but it's not programmed in this thing
decrypted and with a hex editor you could, but what address? nobody knows
meme game my ass

Kinda funny that you used this piece of garbage for at least a month because you are not able to find out simple stuff, but I guess since you are able to use a python script and a hex editor now, you suddenly evolved into a higher being.

I wanna know how to get the picture I customized to show in other people's plaza... It's in my save file, but I can't post it.
You need to publish it first. You do this in game by talking to the post box thing in plaza.

AfroThunder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumb question, would it be safe for me to hack in the amiibo gears, even though I never owned an amiibo in my life?

Like can the game detect that I never used amiibos before and thus that I shouldn't have amiibo gears?

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will there ever be a function to edit the flags on your weapons? I really want my main to have a gold flag.

Darien112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windows Falgged as Trojan

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 307

tyortl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is anyone else having a problem with opening this? when i try to open it it gives an error message that disappears too quickly to see, then the entire program disappears. which is weird since i'm getting the download from the actual website..

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
is anyone else having a problem with opening this? when i try to open it it gives an error message that disappears too quickly to see, then the entire program disappears. which is weird since i'm getting the download from the actual website..

Try to download it again now. I might have made a mistake when packing the file.

tyortl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to download it again now. I might have made a mistake when packing the file.
nope, still not working correctly. strange because now, the program will open when i run it in as admin, i get the "SplatHeX is currently in a big WIP state." message, but then it disappears again and then the program icon disappears like it used to.

this is really odd because one of the first versions of SplatHeX worked without issue, and the issues have only been coming up with the more recent versions.

this might be something on my end though, so if there's nothing else you can do, i'll tinker around with my own computer and see if i can get it working myself.

Last edited by tyortl,

Candy man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumb question, would it be safe for me to hack in the amiibo gears, even though I never owned an amiibo in my life?

Like can the game detect that I never used amiibos before and thus that I shouldn't have amiibo gears?
it should be perfectly safe ) i have the new amiibo gear thanks to the splathex and that alone. did splatfest, ranked and turf with the crown on and no ban :lol:

tyortl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, i found out that its an issue on my part. my computer's version of .NET, 4.7, has some issues when translating from the issue that splathex is built off of, 4.5.

thank you for your efforts in trying to get it to work for me, i really appreciate it :)

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
version:3.2.1
can not display the Plaza Image in the red Postbox
Same problem here, I imported an image to my save file from GIMP as a raw .data file, and when i open the red post box, it's blank... so i'm not sure why the feature is there if it doesn't work. I can't post the image that i imported, and that's useless to everyone.

myc

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Same problem here, I imported an image to my save file from GIMP as a raw .data file, and when i open the red post box, it's blank... so i'm not sure why the feature is there if it doesn't work. I can't post the image that i imported, and that's useless to everyone.
Before this time game's update,the image can be display in the red post box.

smug_loli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
If you don't own the DLC, then there's a high chance - yeah.
Played through the octo expansion with ReiNX was thinking I could restore that save file after I restore a clean nand
But that's probably a no

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol