Space Invaders.... pinball?

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me and my family were in Missouri recently, and my mom is an antique freak, so we stopped at a few antique malls on the way. I was walking around and found a booth with a bunch of those shitty pinball games that are about 2 or 3 inches tall and about an inch and a half wide. I was looking through them and found one marked "Tomy Pocket ? game" "Space Invasion". It had some space invader characters on it so I picked it up and started messing with it. There was a thing on the side that you pulled down and then moved the switch from "Start" to "Stop" position (for pausing, actually a good idea!). I moved it to start position and the characters started moving left and right like in the game! The goal was to get the ball to the ship in the background, which would get hit and add 1 point to the counter, which had only eleven points, sadly. I bought it and another marked "Chance" and "Pachinko". I got home and googled the name, it turns out, tomy made several of these in the '80s. There was Pitfall (How did they do that?), pacman (the least interesting...), and a few others. However, there were more made in japan. Does anyone know what they are worth? Ebay turned up no results, unfortunately.
The layout is something like this:
(goal) (points)
## ## ##

## ## ##
## ## ##

________^_______
^spring shooter thing

They are worth looking up, but there aren't many good pictures.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY