Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ive been working on ideas here and there, but im trying not to burn myself out since im also trying to teach myself math since i have a differential equations test today lol.. wednesdays are my days where i have 9 hrs of math at school.. calc 3 and diff eqs. The struggle

Good luck with the tests Rei :) I am sure you will be brilliant

Robert McCoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could l swap merory cards by just putting 3ds files into another sd card

You could easily upgrade to a bigger SD card by just backing up your current memory card onto your computer, then copying all of that onto the newer card. You won't lose anything that way. I can confirm it because I did this when upgrading from 32gb SD to a 64gb SD card.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could easily upgrade to a bigger SD card by just backing up your current memory card onto your computer, then copying all of that onto the newer card. You won't lose anything that way. I can confirm it because I did this when upgrading from 32gb SD to a 64gb SD card.
Don't forget about your emuNAND. You'd need to back that up and inject it to your new SD card as well.

Reactions: peteruk

Robert McCoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't forget about your emuNAND. You'd need to back that up and inject it to your new SD card as well.

Oh i forgot to mention that! Also make sure the new card has an emunand partition formatted into it before trying to inject the backed up emunand. I used emunand tool to inject the backed up emunand because it's much faster doing that on the computer than doing it throught emunand9 app on the 3ds.

edit: also separate question. I have a9lh installed along side the new 3.3 reinand which auto boots into emunand 10.6 via a9lh. Is there anyway to get into the sysnand so I can install gba games, that way I can install them also on the emunand to run from there?

Last edited by Robert McCoy,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
edit: also separate question. I have a9lh installed along side the new 3.3 reinand which auto boots into emunand 10.6 via a9lh. Is there anyway to get into the sysnand so I can install gba games, that way I can install them also on the emunand to run from there?
There is a way, but I only know that in AuReiNand you have to hold L.

Robert McCoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a way, but I only know that in AuReiNand you have to hold L.

Okay I found a workaround. Thank you! I'll just use aureinand when installing gba games, then afterwards replace my files in SD card back to regular reinand. bc I like using emunand more and I want it to autoboot emunand (with a9lh).

nukzahaha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hi mate what is different between reinand and rxtools and can i install both, will my game appear in rxtool from my reinand

GlitchyDavid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
where do i find the 'Complete EmuNAND setup'? i just downgraded today (from 10.5).
i'm using the 2016/03/09 build
Edit: i did all the required instructions. i just need to know where to find it

Last edited by GlitchyDavid,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Does AuReiNand protect FIRM0 and FIRM1 overwrite operations only when doing a System Update or at all times? I want to format SysNAND, but don't want to lose A9LH.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...