Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As an outside observer all I can say is it's obvious who the haters are. Move on and mind your own business.
It's very easy to have a public image and a private image. And you see, as soon as the other day I was called a "kid" (I didn't even do anything, I just replied to a post which said that me and other devs did things in a wrong way while it was blatantly wrong, and I just pointed that out) and I replied by briefly exposing bad things that happened privately, this group of people caused a shitstorm by insulting me here (not that I care, to be honest) and by taking over private skype groups.
Also, it's pretty funny to see that as soon as people join this private "friends" group they become haters and start acting/speaking in an aggressive way. Must be group dynamics.

Last edited by Aurora Wright,

Eskuero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of this credits fight over opensource reminds me of the times I was active part of the android community.
- Hey if you got based of my source code you should give credits.
+ No way, I just wrote all you had already working exactly the same way but on my own from scratch.
- *To the community*. X bug have been fixed with a dirty hack. I will work on a better fix once I fully understand what's going on.
+ I just fixed this myself on a proper way so just use my build instead.
- Mind sharing the patch?
+No lol

Reactions: Serphirot

Serphirot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Rei doesnt shit post in the Luma thread so fuck off from this one. I never knew Luma "devs" were so immature.

Daily reminder who the real code thieves are.
https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/commit/3fd46035537ca5872bc86e46459c2b20defcb1f4?diff=unified
Well to be fair it is open source and she does give him his credit.
  • @Reisyukaku wrote ReiNand, on which this was originally based on
But I also think that the hating from both partys should stop already. It won´t help you guys in the long run, because you destroy each other reputation.
I don´t expect to forgive each other and live happy ever after, but could you guys stop hating each other openly on a forum, ignore each other or at least try to talk about your problems maybe finding a compromis or forgive each other please?

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Rei doesnt shit post in the Luma thread so fuck off from this one. I never knew Luma "devs" were so immature.

Daily reminder who the real code thieves are.
https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/commit/3fd46035537ca5872bc86e46459c2b20defcb1f4?diff=unified

you dont know the reason behind the name change I do and their was a valid reason

search it up and you may find it at some point

also
wVvQaFl.jpg

Reactions: kingaz

Illya

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't want to get involved in any drama, but is it stealing when the code is open source and using the GNU GPL? Also she removed both her name and Rei's from the code.
The point is, its against GPL to modify the names added to it. Well in this case, it was more of a moral issue than a legal one. But Tux decides to make baseless accusations when clearly they've done worse, and theres actual proof behind it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you dont know the reason behind the name change I do and their was a valid reason

search it up and you may find it at some point
It was because he hurt someones feelings from what i hear. In the real world, who cares.
Good to see you dont know how github works.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I don't really see why going on bothering someone or pointing out things like

Number of commits means nothing. Remember that some people might be employed
Not only that, but these numbers dont show how much content was added each commit or which ones were fixing all the bugs they just created.

Reactions: Rohul1997 and Illya

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The point is, its against GPL to modify the names added to it. Well in this case, it was more of a moral issue than a legal one. But Tux decides to make baseless accusations when clearly they've done worse, and theres actual proof behind it.
It was because he hurt someones feelings from what i hear. In the real world, who cares.
Number of commits means nothing. Remember that some people might be employed and have no time to constantly push stuff

Kinda matters when they bash other people code

http://pastebin.com/wzZQHUWs

Also GPL licensing Rei knows nothing about that

Not only that, but these numbers dont show how much content was added each commit or which ones were fixing all the bugs they just created.

hey Rei FirmProt says hello kek

But i heard you dont do loads of commits. Just big commits

define "big" please

/JK

Last edited by izy,
Reactions: kingaz and TuxSH

solress

Not a dev
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey, I just started thinking about installing this cfw as my main, due to Aurora whining about this whole ordeal. but I have a few questions first. Will this give me the ability to download any and all cia files? Will this be able to boot fast with A9LH? Will this be able to still run NTRviewer fine on my new 3ds? And will I be able to configure everything just like in Luma3ds? I really liked being able to force the best CPU speeds to my 3ds, having updated sysNAND and the AGB_Firm option for GBA games was cool as well.

Reactions: TuxSH

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I just started thinking about installing this cfw as my main, due to Aurora whining about this whole ordeal. but I have a few questions first. Will this give me the ability to download any and all cia files? Will this be able to boot fast with A9LH? Will this be able to still run NTRviewer fine on my new 3ds? And will I be able to configure everything just like in Luma3ds? I really liked being able to force the best CPU speeds to my 3ds, having updated sysNAND and the AGB_Firm option for GBA games was cool as well.
Its region free so yea you should be good. al9h has always booted fast for me. NTR works on N3DS (because 10.4 firm.. still waiting on if they support o3ds past 9.2). Also i wanted mine to be simple, so theres no real config, but i have a patches file that can be modified to add whatever arm11 patches you want. Im working on making this more user friendly though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/AjP7B2QFB9E?si=5qT8Ov9brYiIhoGi