Gaming Sound issues.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone has been having sound issues with their switch. Recently, I been playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on my tv with the dock, and I would play for very long time. During my adventure in world of light, sometimes the audio would start having static noise in the background. The sounds even starts happening when I go to the home menu and some other games. The only way I can get rid of it is to restart the system. It fixes my problem but it happens at least four times since playing this game and only this game. It never happened during any other game, nor does it happen with the speakers on the system while using it portable.

I don't know if it's the game itself, my system or the tv. I assume it's the game since It never happens before until I played this game. So if anyone else has noticed this problem, just post it here. :ninja:

D

Deleted User

I was wondering if anyone has been having sound issues with their switch. Recently, I been playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on my tv with the dock, and I would play for very long time. During my adventure in world of light, sometimes the audio would start having static noise in the background. The sounds even starts happening when I go to the home menu and some other games. The only way I can get rid of it is to restart the system. It fixes my problem but it happens at least four times since playing this game and only this game. It never happened during any other game, nor does it happen with the speakers on the system while using it portable.

I don't know if it's the game itself, my system or the tv. I assume it's the game since It never happens before until I played this game. So if anyone else has noticed this problem, just post it here. :ninja:
I had this issue when I ran CommunityController

Either your dock is kicking the bucket or you need a new HDMi cord

D

Deleted User

Can the dock really have such a problem? It hasn't even been two full years (considering march 2017 was release date) :blink:
Yup, it can get very warm. I’ve went through 5 docks cause of this

Albeit they were running 24/7 but it can happen

Still though try a new HDMI cord first just in case as that has fixed it before for me as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Buttocks