ROM Hack Soul silver pokemon migration?

jakeyjake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a supercard along with soul silver, and I also have legit GBA games sapphire, ruby, emerald, and leafgreen. Whenever I try to migrate from the gba to the supercard, it always says there is a corrupt save file on the GBA, even though they play fine. I was wondering, is there a patch that fixes this, or a setting that I might have wrong?

It's supercard Dsonei, with the new EOS.

jakeyjake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have heard that it is possible to connect to a GBA game, but it involves linking a GBA file, or whatever, and I don't know how to do this with an actual GBA cart...

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd just recommend migrating to your legit card, then trading over to the SuperCard. If you want the Pokemon to "belong" to your ID on your SuperCard (not get extra exp., etc.), just PokeSav those with your SuperCard ID.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
I'd just recommend migrating to your legit card, then trading over to the SuperCard. If you want the Pokemon to "belong" to your ID on your SuperCard (not get extra exp., etc.), just PokeSav those with your SuperCard ID.
Pal Park'd pokémon preserve their Original Trainer + ID from the GBA games, so they'll always have the EXP bonus.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Slyakin said:
Pal Park'd pokémon preserve their Original Trainer + ID from the GBA games, so they'll always have the EXP bonus.
Wait, and PokeSav can't edit those? Huh.

jakeyjake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a second ds to trade with, and no friends either.
frown.gif
And I can't reach pal park on my legit games. And I don't really want to go through all the trouble just to get the small amount of pokemon I want to move.

Poryhack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know much about Supercard but with most other cards you can pal park from retail GBA games to a DS ROM no problem. My old R4 could even do it. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol