Cermage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
THE woman who launched a political career on an anti-immigration platform is set to become an immigrant herself.

Only days after declaring she was finished with politics, the former One Nation leader, Pauline Hanson, has revealed plans to sell her Queensland property and resettle in Britain, potentially for good.

''I'm going to be away indefinitely. It's pretty much goodbye forever,'' she told Woman's Day magazine in an interview, published today.

''I've really had enough. I want peace in my life. I want contentment, and that's what I'm aiming for.''

The former federal MP's hardline views on race sparked a national debate over immigration policy and Aboriginal disadvantage from the time she entered Parliament in 1997, when John Howard was prime minister.

In a 1200-word interview, parts of which have been released to The Age, Ms Hanson said she was disappointed by the way Australia has changed. ''Sadly, the land of opportunity is no more applicable,'' she said.

Ms Hanson, 55, said she planned to sell her property at Coleyville, south-west of Brisbane, before taking a cruise.

She said she planned to spend a few months in New Zealand's South Island and eventually move to Britain.

Ms Hanson's father was English and her mother was Irish, which means she can hold dual citizenship.

Last year she made an unsuccessful bid for the Queensland state seat of Beaudesert as an independent candidate. She has since deregistered her United Australia Party.

Last week, she quashed speculation that the debate over asylum seekers and foreign ownership offered an opportunity for her at this year's federal election. ''I'm never running again,'' she was quoted as saying.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/pauline-...00214-nzgr.html

we went too far this time.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hadrian said:
Its alright, we gave you Phil Collins.

OH LOL, and there was whole episode of finnish Adult-minded animations what was about "Phil collins handover" (too much alcohol and seeing a annoying fuck, Phil Collins in this case, launched a psychotic state where everyone looks like the said Annoying fuck, Phil Collins in first case)

Reminded of that, because some weird song played everytime when th "phil collins hangover" would launch itself.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Our Social Security laws or should i say handouts are famed throughout the world, so yes we will welcome her with open arms, she need a house too? ....no problem we'll sort that for her too.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
This daft tart is coming over and joining the BNP so you should be apologising!
mad.gif

wink.gif

Supersonicmonk said:
wait is she coming to England or all of the UK cos she's not getting into Wales

No mate, she's definitely going to England.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you guys see a terrorist on fire and you just punch him in the face. In England they get a mansion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...