OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Split/Second Sony PSP REVIEW

Disney finally releases the long awaited port of Split/Second onto the PSP with some minor changes compared to the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 game.

Is this racer a faithful port of it's mediocre predecessor?...or is it another garbage racing game on the PSP?? cough....*DT CARNAGE*

....IN THE REVIEW!!

*Split Second is based on the fictitious game show where billions of viewers watch drivers from all around the world to compete against the Elite Racers of the Split Second season. Aggressive driving is encouraged and don't be afraid to fatally crash your opponent...but don't forget what's most important...

When Speed is not enough....

....The City is Your Weapon.

If you like my Videos...Please Subscribe ^ ^

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
THEY MADE A PORT?

I wasn't aware of this!

But more on topic, nice review! Gonna pick it up!

yep!..I was pretty psyched too
happy.gif

almost as good as MotorStorm Arctic Edge
biggrin.gif

it's definitely better than Full Auto 2, DT Carnage, Street Supremacy, Sega Rally Revo (sorry Sega..Sexy models can't sell garbage), Rush, Need for Speed ProStreet..*Realizes he is ranting..*...and uh...many other terrible racing games that have shamed the PSP's reputation..

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
This game caught me by surprise, when it launched on PS3/XBOX 360 and PC, I really wanted to get it, but since I only own a Wii, I was left with only one option...get it for my i3 Laptop. Going around shops trying to find it, no dice. Decided to pirate it, saw download size and was feeling sad
frown.gif

Then for no reason at all, I googled Split/Second for PSP, and to my surprise there it was! LOL! Love random wins.

(Owns PSP2k)

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
This game caught me by surprise, when it launched on PS3/XBOX 360 and PC, I really wanted to get it, but since I only own a Wii, I was left with only one option...get it for my i3 Laptop. Going around shops trying to find it, no dice. Decided to pirate it, saw download size and was feeling sad
frown.gif

Then for no reason at all, I googled Split/Second for PSP, and to my surprise there it was! LOL! Love random wins.

(Owns PSP2k)

I do agree this game has really flown under the game radar...and shame it's a GOOD PSP game too ._.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I learned something new today. Split Second is owned by Disney haha.

Nice review by the way. The game is actually decent. Watched a few other gameplay video's of it, it's decent.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
stanleyopar2000 said:
Split/Second Sony PSP REVIEW

Disney finally releases the long awaited port of Split/Second onto the PSP with some minor changes compared to the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 game.

Is this racer a faithful port of it's mediocre predecessor?...or is it another garbage racing game on the PSP?? cough....*DT CARNAGE*

....IN THE REVIEW!!

*Split Second is based on the fictitious game show where billions of viewers watch drivers from all around the world to compete against the Elite Racers of the Split Second season. Aggressive driving is encouraged and don't be afraid to fatally crash your opponent...but don't forget what's most important...

When Speed is not enough....

....The City is Your Weapon.

Nice review!
yaypsp.gif

QUOTE(stanleyopar2000 @ Nov 24 2010, 08:15 PM) If you like my Videos...Please Subscribe ^ ^
I really enjoy your reviews, so I Subscribed!
wink.gif
happy.gif
yay.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Would be nice if you could crash cars by smashing into them (Burnout style).
I did enjoy it but it's not that good compared to other racing games for the PSP.

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
Would be nice if you could crash cars by smashing into them (Burnout style).
I did enjoy it but it's not that good compared to other racing games for the PSP.

I've managed to smash 3 or 4 cars just by tapping my tail into their front but apart from that I can't do anything >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol