Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
QUOTE said:
800px-Mylo_com-1.jpg

The My Life Online(Mylo) is a device created and marketed by Sony for portable instant messaging and other Internet-based communications, browsing Internet web sites (using the Opera web browser[1]) and playback and sharing of media files. The pocket-sized, tablet-shaped handheld device has a screen which slides up to reveal a QWERTY keyboard. The brand name 'mylo' stands for My Life Online. Using Wi-Fi instead of cellular networks the mylo is targeted to the 18-24 age group.[2]

By using WiFi networks for Internet connectivity mylo provides users the possibility of reducing connectivity costs by avoiding the necessity of using GSM, CDMA or 3G cellular networks which would usually be used for devices of this size and functionality.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mylo_%28Sony%29

I've never heard of this, wondering if any of you have or has one?

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend used to have one, but I think he sold it. It wasn't that good though. It's discontinued now isn't it?

Mr. Waffle

A Free Waffle
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
Mylo COM-2
On January 6, 2008, the second edition of the Sony mylo was announced at CES 2008 in Las Vegas. This version was based on PSP technology and includes AIM, a touchscreen, and a camera. The Internet Browser has been changed from Opera to NetFront[citation needed]. It now supports Adobe Flash for viewing Flash content such as YouTube videos and for playing Flash-based games. The mylo COM-2 has 1 GB flash memory that can be used for music and video playback[4]. Two colors are available: black and white. The mylo COM-2 now features wireless G connectivity. The keyboard is now backlit as well.[4] System software version 1.201 added support for video recording. The mylo COM-2 was released on SonyStyle.com on January 25, 2008 for $299. It was reduced to 199$ before the holiday season and was quickly drawn from production due to its poor sales. The Mylo 2 was an intermediate step between the PSP and PSP Go [Sony has denied this!] and is likely to be the last of the Mylo product line.
There has been a 2G, lol

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
stab244 said:
My friend used to have one, but I think he sold it. It wasn't that good though. It's discontinued now isn't it?

Nope, Sony are still selling them
http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores...1&langId=-1

The ones on Sony's site look awesome. But this put me off it

QUOTEShare ur LOL moments!

It's not cool when company's think they can say lol and get away with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night