Sonic the Hedgehog Classic

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
homebrew.gif
Sonic the Hedgehog Classic
PC Homebrew
SonicClassic032211.png

Sonic the Hedgehog Classic is a fangame project for the PC made by Hez that has been under development for over a decade. Visit the project post linked below for more information about this game.

QUOTE(Game Story 03/18/11) said:
Robotnik is up to it again! After the crash of the death egg, Robotnik decides to give it one more go. This time, Robotnik's planning a global disaster! He needs the seven Chaos Emeralds to bring his giant Death Egg afloat again. So he's trapping all the animals, and turning them back into robots, and forcing them to hunt for the emeralds, and rebuilt his empire. Robotnik rules the factories, refineries, and cities! He's got control of everything, except the 7 emeralds! The seven Chaos Emeralds are once again scattered across the vast island. Only one crazy spikey hair guy has the speed to find them first! Help sonic stop Robotnik one more time in this jam packed classic adventure!

download.gif
Download 136MB
icon11.gif
Source
icon11.gif
Project Post

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TehSkull said:
This news is relevant to GBAtemp? Had I known, I'd have posted it days ago when SonicRetro posted it first.
It's quite normal for things like this to be posted. Rom hacks, older homebrew, and generally cool stuff get posted from time to time.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif
damn, there is a glitch in the first Bonus Room in the first stage. stuck and cant move.

but this is cool as hell! i like this haha. (the game, not the glitch)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol