Sonic Screwdriver

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
gallery_113027_79_314.png
_

Sonic Screwdriver is a new DS homebrew made by Buck_7. The project, based on an iPhone application, is a tribute to The Doctor's sonic screwdriver, a fictional all-purpose tool used in the Doctor Who series. For more information be sure to check out the project's page linked below.[/p]

QUOTE(Release Notes 09/27/11) said:

• To the best of my abilities, I have recreated the Sonic Screwdriver! Which is an I-Phone app. I took pictures using an I-Phone and edited them to make them DS compatible. Have Fun!
    It's from a British television show called Doctor Who. The device is called a sonic screwdriver. It's a tool he uses to break through locks, scan people, fixes things. In other words, its a toy.
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Project Page
icon11.gif
Source

Reactions: 1 person

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice, although I prefer my actual sonic.
Hear that Antoligy? :ha:

Oh, and the laser screwdriver makes a sonic noise in this version, judging by the video. That'll need adjustment.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Nice, although I prefer my actual sonic.
Hear that Antoligy? :ha:

Oh, and the laser screwdriver makes a sonic noise in this version, judging by the video. That'll need adjustment.
Also the other sonic screwdrivers need adding as well - apparently there were/are 8 possible variations of these (OK I know some do look similar to each other), not including the Sonic Lipstick one or the one that Miss foster had
doctor_who___the_screwdrivers_by_willzmarler-d2yavit.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know, but the iOS app doesn't as yet include those either.

Also, that diagram is missing the helical stripes on the Mark II, among other things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu