Gaming sonic rush adventure

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, it's funny, but it'd be better with a full 3D world rather than having to jump from one to other location with the touchscreen map. Also, don't know what the heck are some complaining about with the language. For goddamn's sake it's just English, it's like I complained about a game dubbed or subtitled into latin american Spanish (and I'm certain with NA, UK and AU English being a lot more alike than SA and SP Spanish are). So, I'd even understand someone complained about their preferences, but not about understanding or not... I always play the first rom to be dumped (if at least in English), and it's nearly always an U dump, maybe some of you should quit being your mom's blue eyed boys and grab the EU rom for a time? C'mon, not such an offence for anyone's pride huh?
wink.gif

shred6waves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's funny, but it'd be better with a full 3D world rather than having to jump from one to other location with the touchscreen map. Also, don't know what the heck are some complaining about with the language. For goddamn's sake it's just English, it's like I complained about a game dubbed or subtitled into latin american Spanish (and I'm certain with NA, UK and AU English being a lot more alike than SA and SP Spanish are). So, I'd even understand someone complained about their preferences, but not about understanding or not... I always play the first rom to be dumped (if at least in English), and it's nearly always an U dump, maybe some of you should quit being your mom's blue eyed boys and grab the EU rom for a time? C'mon, not such an offence for anyone's pride huh?
wink.gif

i have the EU rom, and i like this game, however i like to back up my game saves once i beat the game.

i dont care about playing through the game, but i want to know if the EU save wiill work for the US rom if and once that comes out.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
anyways. i really like this game, contrary to some others who don't love the gameplay.

the water riding stuff is sweet and the levels are fast and challenging (to get an "A" you really need to learn good routes)

the only downside is the stupid new character funny talk.

Yeah I agree, it's good fun.

The bosses are sweet too.

The bosses are the best part of the game
wub.gif
They're really original, and I really like the 2D/3D combination.

Please, don't ask where to get ROMs. It is against the rules.

I don't think he was asking for a rom site. He just posted some random crap because he's waiting for the USA rom to be released.

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, at least the U.S. version doesn't have anything distracting from sales now.

If the EU version is exactly the same then I say they shouldn't even bother dumping the U.S. version. If people want it that bad they can buy it and maybe we can see if it affects sales since it'll be one of the only mainstream titles not pirated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo