Gaming Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity...

DeadZephyr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So this game came out two days ago in the US. Does anyone have/know of any feedback/reviews for it? Because I sure can't find any...

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The game looks interesting. But I've read about problems when running on a pal console, so I'll wait until it is released here

Selxis

Trophies
XP
Country
I played this for a good hour or so and it took me some time to master the different new techniques. Once I mastered them I concluded that this game has an almost entirely new game play compared to the first one (which is what I was hoping).

I don't hate the game, but I sure don't love it either. It's like Sonic games has so much potential and many of Sonic Teams' ideas are good in theory but comes out short when they try to deliver.

Graphically it stinks. Basically the same as the first one. I for one believe that when you're trying to give the sense of speed in a game, graphics are important to show it. So that sucks.
Before dissing it further, I'll have to try with and against one of my friends soon to see how it holds up there.

Not worth 50$ though. =/ Every time Sonic Team makes a mediocre/bad game, they kill a little more of my Sonic fanboy.

Killakae

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i couldnt pass the tutorial so i gave up
shy.gif

Selxis

Trophies
XP
Country
After a day, I've grown to like the game.

The worst part for me is having to pass the tutorial. Once you master the different moves, it becomes cool to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: