OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I posted about this a while back but i didnt get any response
frown.gif
im not sure where i posted it so mabey thats why... lol

anyway, any of you who have sonic riders sitting in a closet or on your hard drive somewhere you gota get it back out!!

i want to try out this mod for sonic riders on PC, that lets you play online! so its not boaring anymore.

so im looking for people who wanna try it out!!!

i didnt make this app by the way, so im not taking the credit.

also if you wanna run this you computer has to run sonic riders at full or very close speed otherwise it will continuasly pause to sync, oh one more thing, if your in game dont hit enter and pause or it will mess the whole game up and you'll have to start again! :0

anyway if anyone has it and is interested in giving it a go PM me please ill give you the app!

cya
smile.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a copy of one, yes an actual copy, its really bad and it always crashes to the desktop, ill see if i can dig it up from elsewhere, ill PM you when i do, however i remember that that copy was a backup of the original, i wonder where i put it, or where i got it from ?

aaron_McNiven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bump! Am i allowed to bump my own thread? Meh i don't care. I still have this online mod. If anyone wishes to vs me or others, PM me. If we get heaps of people maybe we could get a bit of a website running. I have to source to, if someone wishes to improve upon it. I also want you to all still note that this is not my work and I'm not taking credit. But yea, if anyone wants source, i have it somewhere on my HDD.
Thanks

Blaziken95

Trophies
XP
Country
I really don't get it why is this a bad game nor why is Sonic and the Black Knight a bad game, but for the Zero Gravity I didn't like the thing that there wasn't a speed dash like in the first one... and i don't know how to play that game on Wii I mean I have the story finished but can't understan how to play it

Saalih

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please! Where is the download link.The download link above doesn't exist anymore. Can You upload it again.Thanks :P

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Sonic Riders on Gamecube but not PC.
But it sounds like you have to know the people you're playing with and arrange a match beforehand which is a lot of trouble you don't normally have to go through for online games nowadays.
And is it only 1v1? How many people can play?

Saalih

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have one frind that wants to play with me, but the download link that he provided doesn't work anymore (Doesn't Exist Anymore)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a