Sonic Frontiers new gameplay

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, yeah, it was uploaded nine days ago.

The game will be released on November 8 and yet, the game looks so unfinished, unpolished, and disappointing. Moreover, this gameplay footage still shows pop in (see 1:43), the combat system where you circle enemies looks rather repetitively tiresome, and throwing hadoukens? Okay.

Also, the music. Where's the music? Music is one of the best aspects of Sonic games and yet this gameplay footage has zero background music which could theoretically have artificially made it look better.

That said, I still believe this will be a good game, just not great. I hope Sega proves me wrong as I love Sonic games.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, yeah, it was uploaded nine days ago.

The game will be released on November 8 and yet, the game looks so unfinished, unpolished, and disappointing. Moreover, this gameplay footage still shows pop in (see 1:43), the combat system where you circle enemies looks rather repetitively tiresome, and throwing hadoukens? Okay.

Also, the music. Where's the music? Music is one of the best aspects of Sonic games and yet this gameplay footage has zero background music which could theoretically have artificially made it look better.

That said, I still believe this will be a good game, just not great. I hope Sega proves me wrong as I love Sonic games.

Heard from some play testers that its painful to play, hope it gets better

• Sad
Reactions: Marc_LFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1