Hacking Sonic and the black night

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I`ve installed those three wads for Onslaught and it worked without problems. But now I`ve tried black Knight and for some reason it says "Disc can`t be read" or something... I just removed the update with brickblocker and burned the disc with 4x speed! So I guess it shouldn`t be a burning problem, since I`ve burned five disc yesterday and all run perfectly. I now tried it maybe six times and strangely ones the Wii recognized the game but I didn`t started it, because I wanted to figure out what the problem was. Now it doesn`t recognize the game anymore.

I got a 3.2E Wii with Wiikey on latest firmware.

Thanks in advance for any help.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
confirmed...

18c6qq.jpg

38, 53 and 55 are on here...

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I`ve burned the game again and now it is recognized every time... I don`t know why, but now it stops in mid-game for some reason I don`t know... I already was able to control Sonic for some seconds and the game just stoped saying, that the disc cannot be read. Is there something wrong with my lens or what could be the problem, since I never experience something similar to this before, especially in mid-game...

EDIT: I tried it again and it seems to happen at the same moment. So it has to be a burning problem, since the game is booting without a problem... Did anyone expirience something like this with this game before?

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
more than likely, your using a softmod... and probably an outdated one at that...

update to the newest you can find... if the problem still happens, there's probably nothing you can do without a specific fix for this game...

either get the real thing, or a modchip...

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
for remove error 002 try this :

Patch the .iso before burning:
1. Get bailli's Generic Wii Patcher 1.2
2. Extract the main.dol from the .iso, partition 2, with your prefered aplication (WiiScruber or Trucha Signer)

h3xagram

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3.2U and SoftMii 2.1.1

I'll test it out when I get home and let you know how it works it out. So far, I've had no problems playing any of my games (there were a couple of games that gave me the "Error" message after hitting start, but that was easily fixed by simply re-installing CIOSCORP).

So if you get that error message, just try to re-install CIOSCORP.

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
for remove error 002 try this :

2. Extract the main.dol from the .iso, partition 2, with your prefered aplication (WiiScruber or Trucha Signer)

starstremr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
or remove error 002 try this :

GrandMasterJimmy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works fine for me. All I have right now is Starfall, and cIOSCORP currently.

3.2u, and I didn't edit the iso at all, just burned at 8x, put it in my wii, and played. I'm already halfway through the game.

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
It works fine for me. All I have right now is Starfall, and cIOSCORP currently.

3.2u, and I didn't edit the iso at all, just burned at 8x, put it in my wii, and played. I'm already halfway through the game.

With firmware 3.2, you won't need to do it.

Cygoku

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's unknown to me. If I use wiiscrubber, I can see all 3. You can extract and install in few sec. Myself I have them installed since NFS:U.

Cygoku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: i almost destoryed my friends tv playing it on his wii lmao