DjFIL

OP
Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
It's out on the iOS platforms. Friend at work had it on his iPhone and looked pretty good on that device. I'm gonna try (via download) the wiiware version first... and if it's quality I may pick up the HD version on my Xbox 360. Should have WiiWare version some time early next week. Anyone else stoked for the return of classic 2D Sonic?

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Sonic didn't return to his 2d side scrolling roots every 2 years... I might be more excited. As it is, I'm actually really sad that Sonic in the end is forever stuck in a rut because whenever Sega tries to evolve sonic they make it horrible... Then to try and make it better they go "Oh hey look! Sonic is going back to doing what he's always done. You still love him right? Still love US right?"

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
koji2009 said:
If Sonic didn't return to his 2d side scrolling roots every 2 years... I might be more excited. As it is, I'm actually really sad that Sonic in the end is forever stuck in a rut because whenever Sega tries to evolve sonic they make it horrible... Then to try and make it better they go "Oh hey look! Sonic is going back to doing what he's always done. You still love him right? Still love US right?"
If you don't like it then don't buy the game
sorry but im tired of people complaining about
sonic games

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't. Gamefly is very good to avoid not buying bad games...

That said, people complain about bad things. If they don't complain about bad things, then bad things stay bad because no one changes them. If you don't like hearing people's opinions, don't bother reading people's posts.

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:
koji2009 said:
If you don't like it then don't buy the game
sorry but im tired of people complaining about
sonic games

It seems that the complaint regards the company's handling of a formerly profitable and fun franchise, not simply the games.

Evilbaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I love 2d Sonic, can't wait for this
smile.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's meant to be out on WiiWare in America today, and if it's anything like the UK, it should be a midnight release.

So I guess that means America can download Sonic 4 right now?

D

Deleted User

OMG WHEN WILL IT BE OUTOMG WHEN WILL IT BE OUTOMG WHEN WILL IT BE OUT?

It will be out when its ready, Most likely in 4 hours/12 PM EST.
STOP ASKING.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode I
Publisher: SEGA
Players: 1
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone) - Comic Mischief
Price: 1,500 Wii Points™
Description: The sequel fans have waited 16 years to experience is finally here! Featuring enhanced game-play elements such as the classic Sonic Spin Dash and the versatile Homing Attack, Sonic 4 picks up right where Sonic and Knuckles™ left off. With Eggman finally defeated, Sonic runs off to explore new zones and uncharted lands. Dr. Eggman, furious at the destruction of the Death Egg and the failure of his plans, puts all of his most devious schemes into action. In an effort to finally rid himself of Sonic, he revisits - and improves - the very best of his creations. Get ready for the next chapter in an epic 2D saga built for old and new fans alike.

D

Deleted User

djbubba2002 said:
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode I
Publisher: SEGA
Players: 1
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone) - Comic Mischief
Price: 1,500 Wii Points™
Description: The sequel fans have waited 16 years to experience is finally here! Featuring enhanced game-play elements such as the classic Sonic Spin Dash and the versatile Homing Attack, Sonic 4 picks up right where Sonic and Knuckles™ left off. With Eggman finally defeated, Sonic runs off to explore new zones and uncharted lands. Dr. Eggman, furious at the destruction of the Death Egg and the failure of his plans, puts all of his most devious schemes into action. In an effort to finally rid himself of Sonic, he revisits - and improves - the very best of his creations. Get ready for the next chapter in an epic 2D saga built for old and new fans alike.
Win right here
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on