Hacking Sonic 3 & Knuckles on jEnesisDS

Deliverance

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone, first i must thank you the whole site which is awesome ! It helped me very often with my flashcards (M3i Zero and Supercard DSTwo).

Now my question, does someone had succeeded to make Sonic 3 & Knuckles work on jEnesisDS ? The game won't load on my cards...

Thank you in advance for your replies !
smile.gif

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lock-on games don't work in jEnesisDS because the roms are too large and can't be loaded into the memory. So in short, you can't play Sonic the Hedgehog 2 & Knuckles, or Sonic 3 & Knuckles. This also effects some of the larger roms.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like Sonic Classic Collection is such a bad thing. It's a collection of the Genesis Sonic games and you don't need a whole emulator to play them.

campbell00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Like Sonic Classic Collection is such a bad thing. It's a collection of the Genesis Sonic games and you don't need a whole emulator to play them.

Yeah, but the framerate is halved so that it maintains stability. I'd take 60FPS any day, regardless of the work.

Original Poster: Yeah, this website was something I made in my spare time. Glad you like it!

tuddy666

Trophies
XP
Country
_Chaz_ said:
Pretty much, but the purists insist it's not perfect because - *long list of reasons, most of which you would never notice*

Honestly, if you can grab it on the cheap (free is cheap, if you get what I mean), it's a nice little collection of some of the greatest platformers of the 16-bit era on the go, which is always a good thing.

And a bunch of crappy stock artwork that's been on about... three or four collections prior to this, but nobody cares about that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in