Misc SonarPen DIY

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Definitely, or a potentiometer, with a gear and rubber or a spring.

You beat me to it hahaha! I'm looking for one of my crappy headphones with a mic on it for a 4 pin headphones so that I could test a volume nob. My switch is ready though.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
It must be taken into account that the button shorts the ground pin and that of the microphone. So sometimes it activates the color picker. I suppose that it will be solved with the pressure sensor or some sensitivity adjuster, so that it prevents the pressure sensor from completely making the short dedicated only for the button.

This piece is available on CD players (KSS). I did not find the right name to find it online.
1632873453069.png

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It must be taken into account that the button shorts the ground pin and that of the microphone. So sometimes it activates the color picker. I suppose that it will be solved with the pressure sensor or some sensitivity adjuster, so that it prevents the pressure sensor from completely making the short dedicated only for the button.

This piece is available on CD players (KSS). I did not find the right name to find it online.
View attachment 277542
Potentiometer/variable resistor.

Reactions: Imancol

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
There are other sonar pens on amazon.. Do those function the same? Can I buy one and use it on Colors? They are almost the costof the set but if my Sonar pen dies I want to be able to replace it.
I do not know what quality they would be, but the same function would be expected. Although the capacitive tips are different for both Android and Apple (The Android tip is compatible with Switch). Could you share the link where you saw it?

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I already have the 2 main pieces, it only remains to assemble a prototype.
20220304_155602.jpg
FB_IMG_1646430557848.jpg
FB_IMG_1646430552590.jpg

I think that the pressure sensor is very weak, it is 1 kilogram. Maybe it requires one of 5 kilograms of pressure

• Love
Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning