Hacking Somethings not right

ntt4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok Chaps, Ive got two threads in the go now so bear with me.

I just installed a WAD (NTSC version) on a pal wii with the preloader on region free,etc.
It happily installed, but when my wii restarted, it told me I was out of space so I deleted some crap.

I then noticed I had gaps on the main menu, so I went to move them, but my wii just froze.
So I deleted the just installed WAD from the wii, thinking that , that was causing the problem.
But it still occurs, I can load channels but not move them around :?

Any ideas, Ive turned the preloader's hack file off too, but to no avail.

Anyone got ideas ?

(I have a funny feeling ill have to install the system menu, again.)

Oh, I have CIOScorp installed too

Thanks

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what to tell you but it sounds to me like a major software error. try powering your wii completely off (red light) if that doesn't fix it you will have to reinstall the system menu. If that doesn't work I don't know what to tell you hey.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have to fully uninstall those channels, not just through system management, but either go back into wad manager or use anytitle deleter.

ntt4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, forgot to say. I deleted the Nintendo Channel and a few others that I directly got from the store.

The WAD im on about I did delete via the WAD manager. But im still not sure what to do. Systemmenu reinstall via Anyregion changer ?

ntt4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok , Ive noticed now, that this only happens when "Move Disc Channel" is set to enabled, on the preloader. Only thing is, I cant move my disc channel now,Well back to where it was. Its in the middle of no where now , lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse