Hacking Somehow lost into Region Changing...

TheLostPurple

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Heya guys,
i'm sorry in advance if the topic isn't in the right section..
I may buy a US Old 3DS but i'm a European player, (so i don't have the 3DS yet)
I've tried to look about the region change for Old 3DS, i've found the 3DS.guide and a old, and try to gather some informations about it, and eh... since i'm actually new in the 3DS hacking, i'm kinda lost about the online, CFW and the role of NNID and Serial Number in those connections...

So here are my noobish questions..

"Do the Region change is actually something good to do if i'm gonna to install Luma3DS, in plan to play online EUR games (if possible) ?"
"If the region change is needed for online playing, i've read on Reddit that people got some screen issues (scanline effect), can i setup something to counter that part or not ?"
"Eshop access and NNID are needed to play online, like at Pokémon ?"

something off-topic, a Old 3DS is still okay at this moment or should i just save some money to buy a New 3DS ?

Thanks you in advance for taking the time to help me ! ^_^

Last edited by TheLostPurple,

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Do the Region change is actually something good to do if i'm gonna to install Luma3DS, in plan to play online EUR games (if possible) ?"
"If the region change is needed for online playing, i've read on Reddit that people got some screen issues (scanline effect), can i setup something to counter that part or not ?"
"Eshop access and NNID are needed to play online, like at Pokémon ?"
Thanks you in advance for taking the time to help me ! ^_^
1- Installing Luma, makes pretty much your 3dws Region Free, no need to change the Region.
2- i never had the issue with the screen thingy.
3- Not sure.

However, to pretty much zoom it upo, no need to region change it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...