Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some stuff this week

So today, I started thinking, what would happen to my PSP and PS3 if I were to get an iPod Touch or a 3DS? Will I sell them? Will I give them away? What if new games come out, and I'm

too busy to do anything with them?

I also have a reading project due this Friday. It's a board game on the book Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Oh, and I've also been enjoying Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team and Cladun: This is an RPG for the PSP, I have yett to play God of War: Ghost of Sparta.

This week, I felt like doing everything Kirby. Kirby games, Kirby drawings, Kirby Wallpapers. I also made a simple, PSP wallpaper since Epic Yarn looks so fun.

pspt.png

A few errors here and there, but oh well.(Note that the logo and Kirby weren't renders, so I quickly got rid of the white backgrounds with the magic wand in GIMP and filled in a pattern that I thought fit.)
Since I've been too lazy to make a new wallpaper, I'm using one of MegaAce™'s Kirby signatures as a wallpaper. It's the Tornado Kirby one, because I just love how good it looks in blue!

http://gbatemp.net/t261720-my-kirby-themed...tures?&st=0

Well, I think that's all about this week, been playing a bit of L4D on Steam too, but nobody want's to play with me
frown.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why would anything happen to your PSP or PS3. Just don't sell them...problem solved. An iPod touch can't do anything anywhere near what a PSP or a PS3 can, and having a 3DS wont (or shouldn't) make you abandon either device.

Nice Kirby PSPwallpaper.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2