Hacking Some questions about AC

Drkirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I am trying to get Animal Crossing to run on my wii. Right now it is at 3.4 (yah yah yah, I know), and has a yaosm mod chip. I can't get the scrubbed version to work, and don't have a copy of TP on me (Well, the wii version. Got the gamecube version
biggrin.gif
). So, I am getting the Goomba version now. Will the Goomba version work without me doing anything else? And is there some way I can get the Scrubed version to work?

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Im assuming you dont have HBC installed? You will need to install it but yet a backup copy should work in this case because you are already chipped.

You can follow my guide if you want to downgrade to put on starfall, and be able to install VC and wiiware, if you dont care about any of that though, just stick with installing HBC and then install IOS38

Drkirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... Did you guys miss the "No copy of Zelda TP on me" part? My main question is, without doing anything, if I just stick the Goomba version of Animal Crossing in, will it work?

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
"and don't have a copy of TP on me (Well, the wii version. Got the gamecube version biggrin.gif). So, I am getting the Goomba version now. "

Sorry.. I didnt 'miss' anything, it looked like you said you were getting a copy of TP. In any case you might be able to make the goomba version work if you update with it (assuming that installs the proper IOS) otherwise you have to manually install IOS38

Drkirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, is the reason the scrubbed version doesn't work due to the releaser removing the IOS updates and IOS38 not being in the 3.4 update? Or is there anther reason the scrubbed version doesn't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey