Some Questions About 4coolday

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Vania, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Vania
    OP

Vania Member

Newcomer
    Feb 10, 2010
    Unknown World
    I decided to buy from them since they're cheap and DX are out of stocks, so I have some questions about that site:
    1-Do they ship their products to P.O.Box?
    2-Are the flashcarts they sell (especially AceKard2i) original (genuine)?
    3-Are the micro SDs they sell original (genuine)?
    4-They offered Sandisk and Kingston, which one is better for a 4GB?

2. tk_saturn

tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 26, 2010
    for a start 4coolday are shut until the 22nd. You could buy the AK2i from http://www.5thdimensionstore.com/products.php?sku=2 for an extra $2.5USD They are in Canada so shouldn't have an issue sending to a PO Box, and are also a GBATemp recommended supplier on the hopepage.

I would go for a class 4 Toshiba Japan made card. They have the part code C04G, and will often be sold by Kingston, PNY, Toshiba etc. I had 4 of the 8 gig versions (C08G) sold as Pny and they get write speeds of at least 8MB per second. Even in the UK they only cost me $17 each.

3. Vania
    OP

Vania Member

Newcomer
    Feb 10, 2010
    Unknown World
    QUOTE(tk_saturn @ Feb 14 2010, 10:48 PM)
    for a start 4coolday are shut until the 22nd. You could buy the AK2i from http://www.5thdimensionstore.com/products.php?sku=2 for an extra $2.5USD They are in Canada so shouldn't have an issue sending to a PO Box, and are also a GBATemp recommended supplier on the hopepage.

Well actually, I'm not from Canada. I just put a random country. :D

Thanks for the info, I really don't mind to wait for a week, but I only need to know if 4coolday ships to P.O.Box and are their products genuine or not?
    Did anyone bought from them?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice