Hacking Some progress in graphics hombrew

D

Deleted User

So I guess to duplicate this I need to install libtransistor and mephisto? Then debug the nro using mephisto and run via pegaswitch? Does anyone have the the debugged nro already? Can someone upload it somewhere? If not I will give it a whirl later when I get home.

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This is a great update, but reading the code can't realize if the really found how to control the gfx or if they are only using the video buffer already initialized before lauching the exploit.

I guess it's the second thing since the addrss is set in a global variable at runtime. If I'm right this is usefull for debugging but it isn't very valuable for future homebrew.

Anyway the important thing is that progresses are happening.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
all i see is just a tablet with some weird scheme on, there's no evidence to confirm that is a switch... it smells fake for me

Last edited by leon315,

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all i see is just a tablet with some weird scheme on, there's no evidence to confirm that is a switch... it smells fake for me
Holy fuck. The menu on the bottom of the screen confirms it beyond a doubt. If you have evidence that it's fake, go on and show it.

Last edited by BlastedGuy9905,
Reactions: nmkd

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it will lift all doubts if author of that video shows switch with room's light on.
Heh. I just noticed that the JoyCons can be seen in the video. You are just blind. Here, I took my time to prove it to you by turning the brightness up on a picture I took from the video.
EBIDENS.PNG

The buttons can be seen in the top-right corner. There's your evidence.

Reactions: Nezztor

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
To draw undivided attention to the switch itself. It's an age old trick. Frame or black out things you don't want the audience to pay attention to...
man, something like: ''I hacked the [insert name of lastgen console] or i'm able to hack [______]'' spreads like a cold, and i'm sure that there are always someone like @pokerace has already sent this video to nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night