Hacking Some Problems...

Gohobojoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My DSTT is having 2 problems. One, the it freezes at any time during game play. It's been freezing with several different roms. Two, the DS is turning off at certain moments. Sometimes when I close the lid of the DS, the DS turns off. Another is where after closing the lid, the light that is supposed to be blinking slowly is blinking rapidly for a while, then it turns off. Another time where it turns off is when the lid is closed and it looks like there's no problem but when you open the lid, it turns off.

The freezing and turning off have been annoying me for a while now. It is not fun to go through an entire battle in Devil Survivor again after it freezes.

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antonkan said:
Try using YSMenu on your DSTT to see if that happens.
this doesn't help w/ shit..its the roms that are having problems, not booting them..

Back on topic: Well the problem could be w/ the ds. Try reporting/sending the DS to Nintendo and see what you get.
My suggestion, Borrow a ds from a friend who doesn't use his and use that until Nintendo can tell you what happened/sends you your ds. Or, buy a new DS

Gohobojoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, different games have different problems. Devil Survivor only has the freezing at random moments, while Phoenix Wright has freezing and turning off problems.

Gohobojoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmm... my older brother had this habit where he would pull the DSTT out of the DS instead of pressing it, and to take out the MicroSD he would also pull it out too.

That have anything to do with what's happening?

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Gohobojoe said:
Hmmm... my older brother had this habit where he would pull the DSTT out of the DS instead of pressing it, and to take out the MicroSD he would also pull it out too.

That have anything to do with what's happening?
..That doesn't sound good at all. There's a reason why there are springs.

Gohobojoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried almost everything here. I suppose the next thing I'll do is play my DSTT on my old DS and see if it freezes.

If it does, then it is the DSTT, if it doesn't... then crap. It's my DSLite.

Damnit. I suppose I was actually trying to deny it all this time. Switched to my old DS, there was no freezing.

Gohobojoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would plugging in an NA charger into a Hong Kong outlet in Hong Kong have anything to do with this?
Plugging in a charger that requires 100~110 V on something that gives 200~240 V.

If that's the reason why my DS has been acting this way, then that means I short circuited something inside the DS.

Gohobojoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey moron.

I have a real DSTT.
And I've already determined that the problem is that I short circuited something inside the DS and that's what's causing it to freeze and other problems when I play on my DSTT.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-