Some problems after Luma 8.0 and B9S ( MULTIPLAYER PROBLEM )

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Dabu47, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Dabu47
    OP

Dabu47 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2016
    France
    Hello guys !

This is another thread about a problem Luma 8.0, and before posting I litterally searched and tried everything on gbatemp..

So I did a DSIWare Downgrade ( o3ds xl source => to o3ds ) and everything went perfect.
    I unlink NNID on the source and the target and I created a new one for both of the consoles.

Both consoles can acces e-shop, both are unbanned, both can play online, and I even do a TinyFormat to create a new friend code so ( I think ) the console should not have the same identity ( like I said, I think.. )

But STILL both the console ( even if they are marked friends between them ) can't play locally together ( at some games only ) for a unknow reason. No error code, no information, just " An error as occured".

Tried on Metroid Federation Force, Kid Icarus Uprising, Monster Hunter Generations, ect..
    But works on DK Country Returns 3D, Animal Crossing, Triforce Heroes..

I don't exactly understand why and how to solve it.
    I thought it was maybe because of the origin and the region of the CIA. But games are provided by freeshop ( so directly by the Nintendo Servers right ? ) and I checked on FBI and all the titles are EUR like the console region too by the way.

Soooo I'm at a dead point.. If somebody could help me that would be very king, thank you !

2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Try a full format - TinyFormat might not be getting the job done in terms of creating a new identity. You can always make a NAND backup and SD card backup beforehand and restore them if it doesn't help.

3. Dabu47
    OP

Dabu47 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2016
    France
    I'll try that :) thank you !