Some OnLive games free for two weeks!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NiGHtS said:
Im not sure why, but I find it quite funny how this topic is titled 'Some OnLive games free for two weeks!' then there's a topic just under it that says 'Some 3DS games priced at 49.99!'
laugh.gif

Lol! The news section is starting to look like an auction
biggrin.gif
Aside from that, OnLive isnt a bad service. I don't have a supped up PC or any of the HD consoles (I really don't care to own a 360 or PS3) but this is a great way to play HD style games on my PC. The thing is, I wish they had more console style games like Street Fighter 4 (which i know has a PC version), Beyonetta, Lost planet and SmackDown vs Raw, just to list a few. If they could grab games like that, coupled with their $99.99 mini console, they could give the PS/360 side a good fight.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Onlive is nice but I think I do prefer a real copy. Since I can usually get these games used for teh Xbox on the cheap I dont see any reason to buy a single game on the service unless its a really good deal.
Their prices don't lower with time and just stay high.
Which is crap.
However the ten dollar service fee makes it kinda like Netflix and that's a lot of good.
Though it would be nice to see an open source client app for users to port to other machines.
Though the hundred dollar box doesn't look so bad for the price.

For me I consider this a good rental service like netflix in some ways.
Though the game prices for single games aren't very good.

Good to try a game on here then get the real hardware to play them the right way.

Though I gotta say the arena mode feature is interesting.
Sometimes you can find someone playing a game and doing some actual fun stuff.
They really need some more main stream games on there and kick it up a notch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end